𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

Dude i don't even wanna talk ab how it's almost been a year 💀 here's the chapter.
If there are any spelling mistakes just ignore it i'm too lazy to fix it rn.
___________________________________

You got hit with a wave of sadness after walking into your apartment knowing that you weren't going to see your mom.

Her leave had already visibly taken a toll on the apartment. There was empty beer cans littered all over the couch. You walked into your dads rooms to see him passed out on the bed.

You grabbed a blanket and covered him. At the end of the day he was your dad and he was all you had left.

After showering to get all the dirt and germs you had accumulated during the day, you decided on getting take out since you were too lazy to cook anything.

You threw on one of you favorite hoodies since you weren't going anywhere fancy. Luckily, there was a ramen place 10 minutes away from your house so the walk wouldn't take too long.

You tiptoed your way to the door, put on your shoes, and quietly made your way out of the apartment since you didn't wanna wake up your dad.

You put on your headphones and listened to some tunes on the way to the shop. The sun was setting and created a beautiful sky for you to admire. You smiled to yourself softly, reassuring yourself that everything would be okay.

The door to the shop chimed as you opened it and greeted the chef.

"(L/N)-chan! It's great to see you!"

"Yeah it's been a while Tanaka-san." you laughed.

You continued having small talk with him while he started making your order right away.

You never slurped up a meal as fast as you did with that ramen. It tasted like heaven in your mouth, mainly because you hadn't eaten an actual meal in a few days. Your back was hunched in the weirdest way possible too.

Tanaka-san beamed with joy seeing you slurp your his food. After gulping down all of the soup, you took out your wallet to pay for you meal but Tanaka-san stopped you.

"This one's on me (L/N)-chan." he smiled.

"No no I insist!" you said while trying to give him the money but the look on his face told you he wasn't going to take the money. You thanked him deeply and made your way back home.

You walked back into your house and was greeted by your father.

"Where did you go?" he asked.

"Just went to get some ramen." you mumbled while taking off your shoes.

"You think you can leave this house without my permission?"

"You were asleep I couldn't have asked you anyway."

"Don't get smart with me or you're getting grounded."

"I'm just stating the obvious." you said under your breath while trying to go back to your room.

Your dad got in your way and got close to your face, the smell of beer reeking off of him. "You wanna say that again?" he threatened.

You backed up and refused to look him in the eyes.

"I asked you a question (Y/N)."

"No I don't." you whispered.

"You're grounded for the next month." he said as he walked towards the front door, slamming it on his way out.

You groaned as you made your way to your room and locked the door. You slumped on your bed before you got a call from Hakkai.

"(Y/N) I need your help with my math homework!" he exclaimed. "But before that you need to tell me what went down with you and Mitsuya."