𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

QUICK QUESTION. HOW DO YOU RUN AWAY WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT? ASKING FOR A FRIEND

ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10k READS ITS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME <33
________________________________

'Just how I feel
Can you tell me what's real?' -dayglow

Brown eyes stared back into yours making you almost shit yourself

"Do you have a death wish?"

"Uhhh I'm sorry?"

He rolled his eyes while picking up the bottle of pills and shoving it in your hand. He turned around and started making his way to the cashier.

Before saying anything snarky about it, you realized you valued your life...sometimes.

"Stupid stupid (Y/N). What were you thinking calling him ma'am?" you smacked yourself on the head.

He stopped in his tracks.

"What'd you say your name was?"

"(Y/N). Why?"

He shook his head and let out a small chuckle.

"You might wanna check on your boy Takashi."

At first thought, you assumed he was from another gang that fought Toman. But after seeing the infamous Manji symbol on his jacket you knew he wasn't.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You think my hands are bloodied for no reason?"

You looked at his hands which were hold gauze and disinfectant for his knuckles.

'Oh shit. Don't tell me Mitsuya got his ass beat.'

"Wait-"

Before you could finish your sentence, he paid for his stuff and exited the door.

"Fuck."

You needed to find out more. You handed the cashier your money and didn't even bother to get the change.

You dashed out the door looking for the raven-haired boy.

From the corner of your eyes, you found him sitting on the sidewalk wrapping his hands with the gauze he had just bought.

You quickly made your way to him and plopped yourself down next to him.

"You again. What do you want?"

"You can't say shit like that and leave you know."

"Who says I can't?" he smirked.

'This guy is unbelievable.' you thought

"Did you and Mitsuya get into a fight?"

"Whats it to you?"

At this point, you wanted to run him over with a truck.

"Stop answering my questions with questions you shit."

You smacked your hand over your mouth in disbelief. There's no way you just said that you the man with bloody hands in front of the pharmacy at 2 am. Things weren't looking too bright for you.

He raised his brow at you. "He just needed some sense smacked into him that's all."

"And how much smacking are we talking about?"

"This is starting to sound like an interrogation."

You cracked up at that statement. "My bad"

He stood up and held his hand out the help you get up as well.

"Why are you dealing with his shit when he's fucking around with someone else?"

"Because I-" you stopped.

'Why am I dealing with his shit when he's messing around with Hana? He's right.' you thought.

"Cat got your tongue?" He laughed revealing two sharp canines.

"Alright which way is your house?"

"Huh?"

That sentence threw you off guard. You barely knew the guy. Scratch that. You didn't even know his name. Why would you tell him where you live?

He rolled his eyes "Why would I let a girl walk back home by herself at 2 am? My mom would be disappointed in me."

"How do I know you're not a serial killer or something?"

"If I wanted to kill you I would've done it when you called me ma'am."

You sweatdropped as you realized he was right.

"I swear it's cause of your hair. By the way what products do you use?"

"Five."

"Five? I've never heard of that brand." you said while scratching your head.

"Four."

You realized he was counting down and you began frantically bowing and apologizing.

"Let's go." He said after shaking his head at your antics.

You began leading the way to your house while making conversation with the raven-head.

You arrived outside your apartment complex and turned around to thank him.

"Takashi really likes you (Y/N)" he told you.

"Then why would he be with Hana?" you frowned.

He's just trying to get over you with Hana like a dumbass"

"Thank you for walking me home." you smiled.

Before you could climb back into your window he said "It's Baji by the way. Baji Keisuke."

"I'll remember the name of the guy who I called ma'am at the pharmacy." you laughed.

You watched his back as he walked back to wherever he lived.

You popped one of the Tylenol's and decided to call it a night. You noticed that your parent's voices were gone as they were probably asleep.

Just before falling asleep, you heard a notification chime from your phone. Not bothering to look at it you flipped around and fell into a deep sleep. However, the message read...

Chifuyu:
(Y/N) can we talk?

___________________________________
WHAT DOES FUYU WANNA TALK ABOUT? ANYWAYS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER:) SEE YOU NEXT TIME!