𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT IM  GONNA UPDATE BEFORE NEXT THURSDAY CAUSE IM TRAVELLING BUT ANYWAY HERES THE NEW CHAPTER
________________________________

'Just how I feel
Could you tell me what's real anymore?
'Cause I wouldn't know' -dayglow

'Just how I feelCould you tell me what's real anymore?'Cause I wouldn't know' -dayglow

"My name's (Y/N)." You said with a smile.

"Ohh so you're the one Mikey was telling us about." He smirked

"What are you talking about?" You asked confused. What did Mikey say about you? You only met him once so hopefully it wasn't anything bad.

"He told us about some cutie that came to give Mitsuya his school work when he was absent."

You choked on air. "HE WHAT?"

"Relax, it's not like Mitsuya didn't deny that you were a cutie." He winked.

"Well, I don't think you should mention that to his DATE."

Chifuyu's eyes widened "Hold up what? He's on a date with someone else? That's fucked up."

"Yeah a new transfer student and I'm on a date with Peh-yan but I can't complain, I put myself in this situation." you laughed.

"I thought he finally got the balls to ask you out even though Mitsuya told him not to." he said with a sigh.

"He did what?" You hissed. Who does he think he is to control your love life? You were gonna give him hell for that.

"Oh shit maybe I shouldn't have said that." Chifuyu blurted.

"It's fine I probably won't bring it up tonight I wouldn't wanna mess up his date or whatever." You sighed.

"Wait how do you know Mitsuya and Mikey?" You asked.

"Bro come on. You're looking at the first division vice captain of toman." He beamed.

"Never heard of you." You said with a yawn.

He smirked "Yeah cause I'm low-key like that."

You realized you talked to Chifuyu for a while. "Shit I gotta get back to Peh-yan before he thinks I ghosted him."

"You seem pretty cool though, can I get your number?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Chifuyu said with a hand to his chest. You both bursted into laughter and exchanged numbers.

"Alright text me later though and tell me what happens with your little boyfriend." Chifuyu says while smirking.

'What boyfriend is he talking about? Peh-yan?'

"Okay sure..." you said even though you didn't understand what he meant.

Meanwhile in Chifuyu's mind, he thought
'Oh yeah, Mitsuya likes her."

As you found your way back to Peh-yan, you found him sitting in a booth with Mitsuya and Hana. You noticed their arms were linked together.

"Where have you been?" Mitsuya asked.

"I just went to the bathroom that's all." you lied to his face. You slid down next to Peh-yan and he threw his arm over your shoulder.

"I was wondering when you were gonna come back. I was started to feel like the third wheel." He whispered in your ear.

"I lied I wasn't actually in the bathroom." you whispered back.  "Oh? Where were you then?" He snickered. "Not telling you." you said with a cheeky smile. 

Across the table you noticed Mitsuya's eyes on you and Peh-yan with a hint of anger in them. He quickly recovered and went to back to his conversation with Hana.

"I think it's time to go right? But before we go, (Y/N) will you come to the bathroom with me?" Hana pleaded.

"Sure I guess."

You followed her to the bathroom but as you entered you noticed she wasn't entering a stall. Instead, she turned around and said...

"I'm gonna try to kiss Mitsuya tonight."

Your eyes widened. You couldn't conjure any words to respond to what she said.

"Oh. That wasn't what I was expecting."

"I really want to. He's amazing and I don't think I can wait any longer." she shared.

"Don't you think it's too soon? You met him a few weeks ago."  you stammered. You were right though. She just met him. How can she already have a crush on him?

"We've been texting almost every day and night. I feel some connection between us." she blushed.

By some miracle, you got a text from your dad saying you had to come home soon.

"I gotta go home, my dad just texted me." you said. You bolted towards the door with Hana trailing close behind.

You found Mitsuya and Peh-yan waiting outside for you guys.

"I had fun tonight! We should do it again sometime!" Hana said with a smile.

'You got me fucked up thinking this is ever gonna happen again' You and Peh-yan simultaneously thought.

"Goodnight (Y/N), Goodnight Peh." Mitsuya said with a smile.

"Night." you said dryly. You didn't forget about what Chifuyu told you.

You watched Hana and Mitsuya walk away, wondering if what Hana wanted to do would happen. It's not your place to tell her what to do and what not to do. It's not like he was your boyfriend anyways.

If he wasn't your boyfriend then why can't you help the emotions rising in you?

Peh-yan snapped you out of your thoughts. "It was fun tonight even though it was a one-time thing. You'd make a good friend (Y/N)."

"Not gonna lie, you'd made a good friend too." you laughed. "Well, you have my number if you wanna text me Peh-yan."

After you arrived outside your apartment complex, you thanked Peh-yan for walking you home. As soon as you stepped into your room, you figured out how to feel about Hana trying to kiss Mitsuya.

You didn't like it.

You didn't know why you didn't like it though. You guys were just friends.

After changing your clothes and wiping off all your make-up, you got a notification. You picked up your phone to find a text from the one and only, Mitsuya.

___________________________________
YALL THINK THEY KISSED?🤨 WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT ;) DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF U LIKED THE CHAPTER :)