𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

HEY GUYSS I'VE BEEN HAVING WRITERS BLOCK LATELY BUT HOPEFULLY IT'LL PASS. ANYWAYS I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK ON THIS CHAPTER!
___________________________________

'So can I call you tonight?
I'm trying to make up my mind
Just how I feel' -dayglow

'So can I call you tonight?I'm trying to make up my mindJust how I feel' -dayglow

"Care to explain what's going on?" your father bellowed. You scrambled out the sofa struggling to find words to say to your angry father. Your mother trailer closely behind with a worried face. She knew he had a temper at times.

"We finished our project and decided to watch a movie Mr.(L/N)." Mitsuya replied.

"I asked my daughter you delinquent piece of shit." your father growled. "Calm down he didn't do anything." your mother pleaded.

"Mitsuya I think you should go." you mumbled. You didn't want him to see this. You've kept this side of your life a secret, not wanting anyone to know about everything that happens behind the mask you put on every day at school.

Your father glared at Mitsuya as he slung his bag over his shoulder. He gave you one last glance of worry before he left.

You're father snapped "You're grounded for the next two weeks."

"I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!" you pleaded. All you were doing was working on a project then fell asleep. This wasn't fair.

"I'M NOT ARGUING WITH YOU ANYMORE. I AM THE PARENT AND YOU ARE THE CHILD. YOU WILL LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY." he bellowed.

You looked at your mother with desperation in your eyes. You knew she couldn't do much. Your father ruled over your household and family like a tyrant. As much as you loved your father you couldn't deny he was a narcissist.

Your father walked away before you could even say a word. 'I shouldn't be surprised, he always does this.'

You were knocked out in your room for a couple of hours until you heard a knock on your door. Your mother entered and sat on your bed.

"Mom why do you stay with a man like that," you mumbled. "He treats you horribly and doesn't care about us. He cheated on you mom! Why don't you just leave him?"

She sighed "I'm staying with him for you guys' sake. I don't want to leave you guys when you're still growing. It would impact your lives too much."

"And hearing you guys fight almost every day won't?Think about the rest of the family! How it's affecting your children is worse than you guys getting a divorce." you wept.

Your mom pulled you into a hug. "Don't cry it'll all be okay. This will all be over soon."

"I just want you to be happy. I want all of us to be happy." you said sobbing.

You wish you could stay in your mom's arms forever. She didn't deserve everything that happened to her. She didn't deserve to get her heart broken by a man who cheated on her with some work mistress.

"You should get back to sleep. You have school tomorrow right?"

"Yeah, I do. Goodnight mom."

"Goodnight sweetie. Also, I talked to your father so you're not grounded anymore" she said with a cheeky smile.

"You're the best." you smiled.

After she left the room you got a notification from Mitsuya.

Mitsuya:
Is everything okay?

(Y/N):
Yeah, I'm fine. Can you meet me at the park in 10 minutes?

Mitsuya:
Yeah sure.

You threw on a hoodie and some sweatpants and snuck out through your window. As the cold air hit your face you shivered.

You walked through the empty roads and a feeling of peace washed over your body. As you approached the park, you saw a messy head of silver hair on the swings.

"Yo." he said casually.

"Hey... I wanted to apologize for seeing that stuff happen earlier. Can you not mention it to anyone please?" you sighed.

He got off the swing and grabbed both of your hands swiftly. "I won't tell anyone but promise me if anything happens you'll tell me. Please don't shut me out"

You couldn't look at him. You knew he wanted to help but there was nothing you guys could do.

"(Y/N) look at me."

You lifted your head and looked him in the eyes. He moved his hand to caress your check gently.

"I'm here for you." He said.

You never knew 4 words could make you feel like someone was eating your insides like it was spaghetti.

His eyes trailed down your face to your lips. 'we're so close to each other I could practically kiss him' you thought to yourself.

Mitsuya sighed and drew his hand back. "I should go it's getting pretty late."

"Yeah you're right. Goodnight Mitsuya." You sighed.

"Goodnight (Y/N)." He said as he turned his back to walk away.

You turned your back as well not daring to look back.

___________________________________
YOU DIDN'T THINK I WAS GONNA MAKE THEM KISS THIS EARLY IN THE STORY DID YOU??🤨🤨 DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! SEE YOU NEXT THURSDAY :))