𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

HEY GUYS I SAID I WOULD UPDATE BEFORE THURSDAY BECAUSE ILL BE TOO BUSY TO UPDATE SO HERE IT IS! ID LOVE TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK :)
________________________________

"I'll complicate the most of the mantra
The power is out and I can't turn the fan on"-dayglow

"I'll complicate the most of the mantraThe power is out and I can't turn the fan on"-dayglow

"The question should be who are you?" You raised your brow.

"We're the captain and vice captain of Toman." The short blonde said with a smug smile. 'This shorty? The leader of toman? The taller one is the captain for sure.'

"No, I'm the vice-captain Draken." the tall guy said as if he read your mind.

"Are you done intimidating the girl?" you turned your head to see Mitsuya leaning on the wall.

"Oh hey I came to drop off the work you've missed this week." you smiled.

"You're the best (Y/N)." he grinned. "Oi does Mitsuya have a girlfriend that we never knew about?" Mikey and Draken teased.

"She's just bringing me some homework relax." he shrugged.

'Something like that wouldn't happen between us anyway' you thought. Unbeknownst to you, Mitsuya was thinking the same thing.

"(Y/N) wanna come with us to the store? We wanna buy dorayaki" Mikey offered

"You're the only fatass who wants the food." Draken sneered.

"HEY, I NEED FOOD TO GROW TALLER ANYWAYS." you and Mitsuya glanced at each other and busted out laughing.

"Let's go before it gets dark." Mitsuya said as he slipped on his shoes.

As the four of you walked to the store, you noticed that storm clouds were nearing. "Shit guys it's gonna rain"

On cue, it started pouring. "What are you? A witch?" Mikey gasped. "Yes and I'll hex you if you don't start running.

You and Mikey started sprinting at full speed to the store. "WAIT WHICH WAY IS THE STORE?" you yelled at Mikey.

"I DON'T KNOW I WAS FOLLOWING YOU!" he yelled back.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?" you argued.

"LET'S JUST ASK MITSUYA IDIOT."

'Oh yeah we could do that too'

You and Mikey whipped your heads around to see Mitsuya and Draken under an umbrella walking at their own pace.

"Those snakes." You said as you ran back with Mikey.

Four people under one umbrella isn't the best course of action but you were all desperate to stay as dry as possible.

"Don't get too close you'll make me wet." Mitsuya poked your shoulder.

"Draken bring the umbrella to the left I'm getting drenched." you complained.
"Oi quit stepping on my shoes," Draken told Mikey

"We're four people under one umbrella shuffling to the store what do you expect." Mikey deadpanned.
You all broke out into laughter because of the situation you're in.

'These guys are kinda fun'

You finally reached the store and felt your phone vibrate in your bag. You liked to call your bag an organized mess. It's messy but you know where everything is.

After finding your phone for searching for it for what seemed like hours, you saw your dad was calling you.

"Hello?"
"(Y/N) where are you?"
"I'm at the store why?"
"Me and your mom will come pick you up just send the address of the store."
"It's okay I can walk don't worry."
"It's getting dark and raining just send the address."
"Bu-"

The line went dead. 'Typical dad' you thought.

"Is everything okay?" Mitsuya asked

"Yeah my parents are gonna pick me up from he-" you quickly lifted your arm and sneezed. "Shit I'm sick now."

"Looks like I'll be the one giving you the work you missed from school." He laughed while taking off his jacket.

He draped the jacket over you and turned away with a small blush forming on his face. "Use that to keep yourself warm."

"Thank you." you beamed. You got a notification from your dad saying he was outside.

"Gotta go bye Mitsuya! Tell Mikey and Draken I said bye as well." you said while running out of the store.

You got into the car and made small talk with your parents. You brought the jacket closer to your body and thought

'It smells like him too'
___________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter! see yall in 8 days🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ stay hydrated and focus on yourself cause everyone else is irrelevant 🥰🥰