𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SAVES AND VOTES ON THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
I tried to make this chapter a bit angsty cause someone requested it. Tell me what you think!
___________________________________

"There's so much time
For me to speak up, but I keep quiet" -dayglow

After getting back home that day you immediately knocked out and slept for 5 hours

You woke up with a faint headache. You reached for your phone to check the time and saw that it was 1 AM.  "Shit I slept for too long." you said.

After getting up and getting a bowl of cereal for your empty stomach you found an unopened message from Mitsuya.

Mitsuya:
U up? 

(Y/N):
Yeah, u good?

He saw the message but didn't respond. A few minutes later you heard a tapping noise on your window. You only knew one person that would come to your house at a time like this.

You slid your window open and Mitsuya slid inside.
"Why are you awake its 1 am." he panted "I just woke up from my nap. Why are you here at 1 am?" you questioned.

"Your sleep schedule is so messed up." He laughed. You noticed he winced when he laughed. "Did you fight again after school?" You sighed. "What? No, I didn't."

"Oh really? Okay well then this shouldn't hurt." you poked his abdomen. Hard.  "OW THAT HURTS!" he yelled. "SHUT UP MY FAMILYS ASLEEP AND THEY'LL KILL ME IF THEY KNOW YOU'RE HERE!" you whisper shouted.

"Can you help me with my bruise though?" he pleaded. "Sure." you said with a soft smile.

'Should I ask him about how he got the bruise? I don't wanna pry though.'

" My gang and I got into a brawl with another gang a few hours ago if you were wondering" he sighed. "Why'd you fight them?" he took a while before he responded.

"One of my childhood friends got arrested for stabbing a gang leader, the gang we fought today. They beat up his friend and raped his girlfriend so it's natural he wanted revenge." he mumbled.

"We don't know when he's gonna get out. Mikey and Draken fought and the gang might be split into two."

You didn't know what to say to make him feel better at all. This was the first time he's ever told you anything involving his childhood or the gang he's in.

"You don't need to say anything. Can you just listen?" He asked with glossy eyes. "I'll always listen." You said as you grabbed his hand.

For the next 15 minutes, you two sat on your bed hand in hand as Mitsuya told you about Toman's problems and his own.

"I should get going before my mom realizes I'm gone." he said as he stood up. "Okay text me when you get home." you replied. 

You watched him hop out the window and walk down the street with a small wave. You let out a sigh after he was out of sight.  'What the hell am I supposed to do now?? And why the fuck did I grab his hand? He probably thinks I'm a weirdo now. Way to go (Y/N).

Mitsuya:
I got back home :) thank you btw

(Y/N):
You're welcome :)

For the next few days, Mitsuya didn't show up to school. You figured he was too tired mentally and physically for school. The least you could do is give him the homework and notes he missed.

After school, you walked to his apartment building and knocked on the door. His little sister Luna opened the door. "Uhh is Takashi home?" you stammered. "Yeah come inside."

You walked in and took off your shoes. It wasn't the first time you've been here so you already knew where his room was. While you were making a turn in the hallway you bumped into someone.

A short blonde-haired kid. He looked around 13 if you being honest. "Oh I didn't know Mitsuya had a little brother!" you exclaimed. "I'm not a kid you know." the blondie said as his eyebrow twitched.

"OI MIKEY COME HERE!" a deep voice yelled. A tall man came up behind the kid who's name was supposedly 'Mikey'.

"Who's this?" he asked as he stared down at you.

'Who the fuck are these people?' you thought
___________________________________
Don't forget to comment and vote if you liked the chapter! I'll probably update before next Thursday cause I'll be too busy to update the next chapter :(