𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

HIII YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW I WAS DYING WHEN ALL THE COMMENTS SAID THEY WANTED CHIFUYU😭😭 SORRY BUT Y/N'S GONNA END UP WITH MITSUYA...OR WILL HE END UP WITH HANA?😟

ALSO SORRY THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED YESTERDAY BUT I HAD HORRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK.
________________________________

'So can I call you tonight?
I'm tryna make up my mind' -dayglow

Your heart pounded against your chest as the only thing you could focus on was Mitsuya's lips on yours

Your heart pounded against your chest as the only thing you could focus on was Mitsuya's lips on yours. So focused on this, you didn't hear the sound of footsteps approaching you. His intoxicating scent consumed you as you leaned into the kiss.

'What the fuck am I doing?'

You quickly snapped out of it and pulled away from the kiss. You looked down in shame. You thought about Hana and Chifuyu and how they would react.

"I can't do this. You have a girlfriend." The realization of you becoming exactly like your father sunk in. It crushed you.

The silhouette of another person entered your peripheral vision.

"Mitsuya you forgot your-" Hana started to say but quickly stopped after seeing the state you and Mitsuya were in.

The realization of what she'd just watched was like a smack in the face.

Her eyes darted to you as you watched tears flood her eyes. "You treaterous bitch!" she cried out.

You couldn't find any words to say to her.

"Are you serious? You don't even have anything to say? I thought we were friends (Y/N). How could you?"

"Hana wait-" Mitsuya began.

"No! That's all I've been doing and I'm done waiting for you." she threw Mitsuya's headphones on the ground which she had been carrying to give back to him earlier. She turned around to make her way home.

You too began walking away from the scene leaving Mitsuya alone.

With his head in his hands and a small tear escaping his eye, he mumbled to himself

"What the fuck is wrong with me."

You entered your house, realizing no one was home, you began to break down.

"I'm no better than him." you said to no one between sobs.

The picture of your moms face when she found out about your dad entered your mind. It made you feel even worse.

After what felt like an eternity just staring at the four walls around you, you picked yourself up off the floor because you heard the door unlock.

Seeing it was your father, you instantly made your way to your room before he could speak to you.

"(Y/N) come here." he retorted.

You heaved a sigh and turned around.

"Yes?"

"Where's your mom?" he asked.

"I don't know. I just came back home."

He glared at you. "You left without asking for permission from me?"

"You weren't here. How was I supposed to ask?" you spat back.

"Don't give me attitude." he said in a tone that left no room for back talk.

'Of course he thinks it's disrespect when I'm right' you thought.

"I don't understand why you have so much hatred for me. Am I not your father?" He sighed.

Seeing as he got not reply, you watched as he took his things and went to his room.

'He doesn't think I know what he's done.'

You also went back to your room and immediately fell asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow.

Hours passed by and you woke up in cold sweat due to a nightmare.

With your head pounding, you picked up your phone to check the time. It was 1:23 am. The voices of your parents arguing was present but you've gotten used to it.

You got out of bed looking for Tylenol to ease your headache but you opened the bottle finding it empty.

"Shit."

Since the nearby pharmacy was open 24 hours a day, you threw on a jacket, locked your bedroom door and snuck out through your window.

The guilt of what happened earlier was weighing on your chest. You didn't know what to say to Hana. Even though she bugged you sometimes, you still considered her a friend. You were a shitty friend to her but she still stayed.

The neon lights of the pharmacy sign nearly blinded you, considering it was very dark outside.

Seeing the pharmacy so empty and quiet almost felt utopian.

You strolled through the isles looking for Tylenol double strength since your headache was getting worse.

You found a tall young lady with long black hair standing in front of it.

"Uhh excuse me, ma'am? I need the Tylenol in front of you."

Your eyes trailed down to their knuckles. You noticed they were bruised and a little bloody. Weird for a 15 year old girl but okay.

"Ma'am?" a deep voice answered back.

You nearly jumped from hearing that deep voice.

The 'girl' turned to look at you. Brown eyes met yours as he said "I'm not a girl."

___________________________________
WHO DO U GUYS THINK THE 'GIRL' IS?? ANYWAYS SEE U GUYS ON WEDNESDAY!