𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

I know I said updates every Thursday but I wanted to update this today just because.
Anyways enjoy the second chapter and leave some feedback. I'd love to know what you're thinking about the story :)
________________________________

"It's a spotlight stuck on the ceiling
Why are these the things that I'm feeling?" -dayglow

"It's a spotlight stuck on the ceilingWhy are these the things that I'm feeling?" -dayglow

You heard yells and commotion from outside. "Everyone stay inside. Excuse me." the teacher said as he left the classroom. Of course, no one listened to him and ran outside after him.

You saw a crowd of people and guess who was in the middle of the crowd punching a student. Your one and only Mitsuya Takashi.

Instead of breaking up the fight and having a 'main character moment' you started cheering on your friend.

"YEAH BEAT HIS ASS MITSUYA!" "PUNCH THAT FUCKER!"

The teachers broke up the fight and took Mitsuya and the random guy to the principal's office. And unfortunately, they took you too. For what reason? For making the situation escalate further by cheering Mitsuya on. Bullshit.

"Why are you always involved in school fights Mr.Mitsuya." The principal sighed. "And why is Ms. (L/N) involved in encouraging this behavior."
"This isn't fair there was a whole crowd cheering on for the fight why am I the only one being called to the office? Is it cause I'm a woman? This is sexist!" you exclaimed.

All three men sweatdropped. "Ms.(L/N) I can assure you this isn't about you being a woman. But I would like to know how this fight happened." The principal said while looking at Mitsuya.

"This piece of shit tried taking pictures underneath a girl's skirt and I caught him." You glared at the guy with disgust.

"Mr. Sato do you have anything to say for yourself?"

He refused to make eye contact with anyone and while looking at the floor, he replied "No, I don't."

"Well then it's settled, a month suspension for Mr. Sato and Mr.Mitsuya you are on probation. One more fight and you will be suspended. As for Ms. (L/N)..." he sighed "Just stay out of trouble."

You exited the office and looked at your schedule. "Whatcha looking at?" Mitsuya asked. You could feel his breath on your neck. "HOLY SHIT YOU SCARED ME" you jumped. What's with this guy and getting so close to me lately?

"We have Home Ec next let's go to class." He says while grabbing your waist to stroll in front of you. Home Ec was one of the few classes you enjoyed. Mainly because the teacher was cool. She would let you do almost anything in class after you finished the task.

After taking your seat next to Mitsuya the teacher walked in. "Alright class, let's get started. Today you will be working in partners for a project."

Chaos spread around the class like a wildfire with everyone telling their friend to be their partner. A lot of people began asking Mitsuya to be their partner because he was the president of the design club.

"Settle down everyone because I'll be choosing your partners."

Hinata Akari with Takahashi Tanaka
Katō Suzuki with Inoue Saski
Kimura Hayashi with Yamaguchi Yoshida
...
(L/N) (Y/N) with Takashi Mitsuya

''Thank God I'm not paired up with someone random person' you thought. You looked at Mitsuya with excitement in your eyes. "We're gonna ace this shit." he said.

"Okay so for this project I want you and your partner to design a dress but you can only use recycled items. I've put them on the sheets that ill give out to you in a moment. This project is worth 30% of your grade so try your best."

After looking at the sheets you sighed "How are we supposed to make a dress out of this stuff."
"Don't worry we'll figure it out. It shouldn't be too hard" Mitsuya said with a smile. You felt something in your stomach. 'Did I eat something bad today?'

___________________________________
Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter! See you guys next week :)