𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

*crickets* HEYYY BITCHES IM BACKKK. Sorry, I went inactive for a bit my bad🧍🏾‍♀️I didn't really have the motivation to continue this but thankfully it slowly came back to me :) anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter !!
________________________________

'I hear your voice on the phone
Now I'm no longer alone' -dayglow

'I hear your voice on the phoneNow I'm no longer alone' -dayglow

Chifuyu's POV:

I never liked to be alone with my thoughts because the only thing I would do is overthink. My vision went blurry as I stared at my empty typing space in (Y/N) and I's chat, wondering what to say.

If you were to ask me how I felt about her, I wouldn't know how to answer.

I first saw her at the roller skating rink with her so-called 'date' but she looked miserable. She was focusing on the guy I know as the Second Division Captain, Takashi Mitsuya, with another girl.

I ended up getting her number after talking to her and concluded that she did like Mitsuya-san but is here on a double date with a different guy?

It didn't make sense to me either but I decided to go with it.

A while after that, I still could get her off my mind.The sight of her face on that evening would linger in my mind for hours.

I had a whole day planned out for us once she got out of school, hoping that it would make her feel better about everything.

"What if she's too tired to go out though?" I thought.

I shrugged and hoped for the best.

I texted her and told her to meet me at the train station. I nervously tapped my foot as I got lost in my thoughts.

'You just met her, why are you so worried about her?'

'She probably won't even show up. Great job Chifuyu, you scared her away.'

'What if it's awkward.'

"Yo!"

I looked up to see her smiling which made all my previous thoughts vanish as I pulled her into a tight hug.

After a shit-ton of research cause I'm amazing, I figured out her favorite movie was The Garden Of Words so I planned on taking her to the garden where it was based on.

Her laughter was so contagious I couldn't stop smiling the whole day.

She stopped under cherry blossom trees and asked if we could take a picture. I asked a nice lady to take a picture of us and thanked her afterward.

"But you don't have any pictures." she frowned as I gave her the picture we had just taken.

Almost instantaneously I lifted my camera and snapped a quick photo of her.

"WAIT I WASN'T READY!" she whined.

I smiled to myself I looked at the photo. She looked so beautiful I felt blood rush to my cheeks.

"Let's go to the arcade shall we?" I proposed.

On the way there I saw (Y/N) eyeing some dango from a street vendor nearby so I decided to buy some for us to eat. But OF COURSE, she didn't chew it long enough and ended up choking on it.

I didn't know jack-shit about the Heimlich maneuver cause I wasn't paying attention in class when they were teaching it to us so the next best option for me was to start smacking her back to get it out.

After that choking scare happened we made our way to the arcade where I let her win in ping pong. Yes, you heard me correctly. I let her win like the gentleman I am. (I didn't)

As the day ended and I walked her back home, a sense of sadness was lingering on my chest. Sadness that the day I had with her was over.

"I had so much fun today, thank you for making me forget about my problems for the day."

I felt my heart do a little flip when I heard that. At least I helped her even if it was in a small way.

I don't know what compelled me to kiss her on the forehead but I didn't regret it either.

'What am I even doing? She likes Mitsuya-san.'  I thought as I made my way back home.

Over the weekend I couldn't stop thinking about her. I had so much fun with her but shit went bad when I figured out that she and Mitsuya-san kissed.

I didn't know why I felt hurt. Hell I didn't know anything at this point. So I decided to talk to her myself. So I typed out...

Chifuyu:
(Y/N) can we talk?
___________________________________
I JUST WANTED TO SHOW U GUYS WHAT EVERYTHINGS LIKE FROM CHIFUYUS POV AND ILL UPDATE BEFORE NEXT WEEK. DONT FORGET TO VOTE ANE COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER! BYE HOTTIES😩