𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

HEY LOL I'M NOT DEAD I JUST TRAVELLED BUT I TOTALLY THOUGHT MY PLANE WAS GONNA CRASH. I ALSO SOMEHOW ENDED UP IN ITALY?? I THOUGHT I TOOK THE WRONG FLIGHT LMAOO. ANYWAYS HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER SORRY FOR THE WAIT <3
________________________________

'I always try my best to listen
Picking up things that I can fidget' -dayglow

'I always try my best to listenPicking up things that I can fidget' -dayglow

Just because Mitsuya ignored you didn't mean Hana did. She ran to your side and dragged you to the nearest bathroom.

"I have good news to tell you!" she exclaimed.

'Does she have to be this loud at 7 am?' you thought.

"Can you not be so loud? It's too early for that" you sighed.

"I can't! I'm just so happy." her cheeks looked flushed and she was twitching with excitement.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Remember how I told you that I wanted to kiss Mitsuya right? Well, he rejected the kiss saying that he wasn't interested." she pouted.

"That must've been tough. Sorry." It was genuine. Getting rejected was hard. But if she got rejected, why was she holding his hand?

"But it's fine! He came over on the weekend and said that he's willing to try things out." her eyes sparkled.

'She looks so happy about this. Maybe they do deserve each other.'

"That's great Hana I hope things work out for you guys. I gotta get to class." you walked out of the bathroom. You felt a stab of anger in your chest.

Saying those words stung your throat. Why does he have to be the most confusing man on the face of Earth?

Speaking of the devil, Mitsuya was standing outside the bathroom probably waiting for Hana. He stares at you for a few seconds before speaking.

"Did she tell you?" he asked.

"Don't fucking talk to me." you glared at him.

A frown flashed across his face as he looked at the floor. You took this as your opportunity to escape but before you could get past him, he grabbed your wrist.

"I didn't want you to find out like this."

"How was I not gonna fucking find out if you're holding her hand in the middle of the hallway." A wave of fury was washing over you.

"(Y/N) come on, let's fix this."

"There's nothing to fix if you don't snap out of it Mitsuya. You treated me like shit and refuse to apologize for the shit you did to Peh-yan."

At that moment Hana came out of the bathroom. She saw the position you guys were in and gave you a confused look.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." you snatched your wrist from Mitsuya's grip and walked away. Tears threatened to fall from your eyes, but you quickly wiped them away.

You felt Mitsuya's gaze on your back as you turned the corner of the hallway.

You didn't see where you were going and bumped into someone. That someone being Peh-yan.

"Hey watch where you're going- wait are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine I just need to get to class." you sighed.

"You can talk to me you know? I'm here for you," he said fidgeting with the zipper of his jacket.

You laughed and pulled him into a hug. "Thank you Peh"

"C'mon let's get to class cutie." he said with a smile.

The rest of the day was a was horrible since you had to see either Hana, who kept shooting you weird looks, or Mitsuya, who you were actively ignoring and he was reciprocating the energy.

However, Hakkai and Peh-yan made you feel better. They even left Mitsuya and Hana's lunch table to come sit with you.

Your last lesson was Home Ec and there was no damn way you were going to that class. But for some reason the universe hated you because Hana came to talk to you before class.

"Hey (Y/N) I wanted to talk to you for a sec." she said.

"Yeah what's up?" What could she possibly want now?

"I need you to back up from Mitsuya." She sighed. " I get that you guys are friends but since we became a thing, I don't want you so close to him."

"That's not an issue if he's not talking to me Hana. And don't worry about things being weird in class because I'm not coming." You said as you turned on your heel and left.

Your day couldn't possibly get worse. 'Ugh I wish I told her to piss off.' You thought

Luckily a single notification from someone brightened your day. It was a text from Chifuyu.

Chifuyu:
I'm bored. Let's go out 😕

(Y/N):
Aren't you in school?😃

Chifuyu:
Your point?🤨☝️ I still wanna see you :(

(Y/N):
Where do you wanna go?

Chifuyu:
Let me take you around the city :) I know some really pretty places.

(Y/N):
I wanna change outta my school clothes I look like shit😭

Chifuyu:
You look hot in everything bae 😩

(Y/N):
Stop before I start blushing😮‍💨

Chifuyu:
We can go to the arcade after so I can beat your ass in those games

(Y/N):
We'll see about that <3
(Liked by Chifuyu)

Chifuyu:
Great so it's a date ;)

(Y/N):
Is it?

Chifuyu:
Yes (Y/N) it is
Meet me at the train station though.
(Liked by (Y/N)

___________________________________
HERES MORE CHIFUYU CONTENT FOR YOU GUYS! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER :) SEE YA NEXT WEEK <3