𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

HELLLOOO GUYS MY DUMBASS GOT STOOD UP YESTERDAY AND IVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS COVID 😃👍. Life is going downhill but hey heres the next chapter :)
________________________________

'Could you tell me what's real?
I hear your voice on the phone, Now I'm no longer alone' -dayglow

After getting back from the park you slammed your body on the bed and thought 'tomorrow is gonna be a shitty day at school'

And as you thought, it was shitty.

Your first two lessons were AP Math. You were exhausted so you ended up sleeping and getting kicked out of class. 

After that at lunch, Hakkai spilled his juice all over your shirt which made it see-through. 'Great I don't even have a jacket to cover it up'.

Thankfully, Peh-yan gave you his jacket but you found his number on a piece of paper in the pocket. And finally, your last lesson was Home Ec with your project members, Mitsuya and Hana.

"What are you doing tonight Takashi-kun?" Hana asked with curiosity.

"Nothing, I might hang out with some of my friends. Why?" Mitsuya slightly blushed. Probably blushing because Hana called him by his first name.

"It's a Friday! I was thinking could go out!" She exclaimed.

'Damn could she not do this in front of me its annoying.' you thought yourself.

"It depends on who's coming though. (Y/N) should come with." He smiled.

"Oh no I'm good I have plans tonight." you said with a forced smile. Truth be told you didn't have shit planned, you just didn't wanna go out.

Mitsuya didn't believe you and asked "Really? With who?"

'Fuck fuck fuck what do I say? I don't have plans with anyone. Just say the first name that comes to mind in 3, 2, 1 '

"Peh-yan."

A look of shock washed over Mitsuya's face. Before he could say anything Hana jumped out of seat and grabbed both of your hands, jumping up and down.

"You're going on a date! (Y/N) is going on a date!" She cheered.

'At least now his phone number won't be completely useless'  you thought.

"I just had the best idea. We should go on a double date! Me and Mitsuya with You and Peh-yan." Hana said blushing. She sent a hopeful look to Mistuya waiting for his answer.

He rubbed the back of his neck "Sure why not."

'God fucking dammit this is just great.'

On cue, the bell rang and you sprinted out the classroom trying to find Peh-yan. You found him outside on his way home.

"Peh-yan I need you to go on a date with me." you blurted.

He smirked "I knew you'd come around babe."

"I'm not your babe and it's a one time thing. It's a double date with Hana and Mitsuya."

"Shit captain bagged the new hottie? Lucky." He whistled. "Anyways text me the time and place later. You have my number for that." He winked and walked away.

You turned in your heel and began your walk home, mentally going through your closet trying to piece together an outfit.

Suddenly someone linked their arm with yours and you realized it was Hana. "Hey wanna get ready together at your place?" she beamed.

You sighed "Why not, I need someone to do my hair anyways."

On your walk home, you realized Hana's not that bad. She was pretty funny and sarcastic.

"You know, when I came to the school I was worried I wouldn't fit in or make any friends but you and Mitsuya are so kind. Thank you guys."

"No worries I wouldn't want you to feel left out in anything cause I know how that feels." You smiled sadly.

You opened the door to your apartment and thankfully no one was home. You texted your mom and dad that you would be going out with friends tonight so nothing crazy would happen like yesterday.

Hana had helped you do your hair and pick out an outfit. She wore a tennis skirt with a sweatshirt while you wore (your favorite outfit).

"By the way where are we going?" you asked Hana.

"Oh we're going to the roller skating rink. We should finish getting ready. Mitsuya and Peh-yan should be here soon."

Around 10 minutes later Mitsuya and Peh-yan knocked on your door and Hana opened it.

"Wow you look beautiful Hana." Mitsuya said with his jaw practically on the floor.

"Close your mouth Mitsuya you'll catch flies." Hana giggled.

"Where's (Y/N)?" Peh- yan asked.

"Right here. We should go before it gets too late." You said grabbing your things and closing the door behind you.

"Hey hottie. Excited for tonight?" Peh-yan asked.

"Just hoping I don't fall on my ass tonight."

As you arrived at the skating rink, you noticed it was crowded with a bunch of couples skating or trying to skate because they sucked at it.

After changing into your roller skates you saw Mitsuya and Hana holding each other's hands trying to stay balanced.  A sour taste made its way into your mouth.

Trying to skate with Peh-yan was like an Olympic sport. You guys just had the worst coordination so ankles were getting hit and butts were sore from falling.

After a while, you gave up and took off the roller skates. "Rough night?" the shoe guy asked while taking your skates and giving you back your normal shoes.

"Yup I broke my ass out there trying to skate." you laughed.

He leaned over the counter and asked "What's your name? Mine's Chifuyu." he smiled.

___________________________________
WELP YOU MET CHIFUYU GUYS! ANYWAYS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF U LIKED THE CHAPTER! SEE YALL NEXT WEEK :))