𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 500+ READS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME! SORRY FOR THE WEIRD UPDATING SCHEDULE ILL BE BACK TO MY NORMAL ONE SOON :))
________________________________

'So can I call you tonight?
I'm trying to make up my mind' -dayglow

After waking up late and jumping out of bed to get ready, you could say your day is off to a bad start

You threw on your school uniform and tied your hair back while running out the door. If you were late again this would give you detention. 'Reputation is everything.' you heard your father's words in your head.

Your stomach grumbled as you forgot to eat breakfast. You felt a tap on your head and looked back.

"Eat this." Mitsuya handed out a granola bar to you. "But what about you?" you asked after eating the whole thing in one bite. "Don't worry about me, let's get to class. We have Home Ec."

"Alright, class sit down next to your partners. Today we'll be having a new student joining us so please welcome her."

A girl with long brown locks and hazel eyes walked in and introduced herself. "Hello everyone it's nice to meet you! My name is Hana Ichiro please take good care of me!" she beamed.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Mitsuya looking at her with widened eyes then fixed his posture.

"Hana doesn't have a partner so, I'll put her into Mitsuya's group to make a trio. Mitsuya raise your hand so Hana can come to sit next to you and your partner." your teacher said.

"Hey my name is (Y/N) (L/N) it's nice to meet you!" you introduced yourself with your hand outstretched. "Likewise." she said with a smile.

"I'm Mitsuya Takashi, the president of the design club." he said while shaking her hand. They didn't let go for a few moments. "Well let's get started shall we?" Hana said.

"I don't know how to tailor clothing but, you can present the dress on me instead of a mannequin. It's the least I could do." Hana said with a shy smile.

"That sounds great we'll need to take your measurements later though. We haven't even thought of the design yet." you chuckled.

After spending the whole lesson trying to brainstorm ideas, you all decided to go to your house after school and work on the rest of the designs and take measurements for the fabric size.

Time flew by and the next thing you knew it was lunchtime. Hakkai swung by your class so you guys could walk to the cafeteria together.

"Did you see the new girl? She's the talk of the school. Apparently, she's hot." He exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, she's really pretty. She's my other partner for the Home Ec project." You said as you sat down at the cafeteria table.

"Oh really? You should hook us up you know. You can be my wing woman and I'll be your wingman." He smirked.

"And who would you hook me up with? I don't like anyone from this school." You sighed.

"That's too bad, Peh-yan's gonna be crushed once he hears that." Mistuya laughed as he slid down next to Hakkai.

Hana wandering through the cafeteria. Before you could call for her, Mitsuya already told her to come join the table. You all ate your food while laughter erupted through the cafeteria.

Before you got to your last class, Hana pulled you aside. "I'm sorry (Y/N) I can't come to your house later, but tell me all the ideas tomorrow!" She ran off not giving you time to ask why she couldn't come.
'Maybe she doesn't feel comfortable with us yet' you thought.

When you told Mitsuya the news you noticed his eyes flashed with hurt for a moment but quickly replaced it with his normal look. "That's fine we can still go to your house." He said with a smile.

On the way home, you stopped at the corner shop to get some snacks. No one would be home and the both of you were too tired to cook anything.

As soon as you got home you threw off your bag and threw yourself on the couch. "Schools so draining I never wanna go back" You groaned.

"Let's get this over with okay? Let's finish up the design and the things we'll need. We should go pick up some recyclable things we can use for the dress." Mitsuya said.

"Shit we forgot to take Hana's measurements." You groaned.

"We could take yours I guess." Mitsuya hesitated.
"I mean you guys kinda have the same stature."

"Oh sure." you blurted.

"Can you lift your arms for me?" Mitsuya asked.

He starter taking measurements of your arm length and height in general. He grabbed your lower waist and moved your body so it was facing his. His touch was warm and comforting. You didn't want him to let go.

'What the fuck stop thinking about that idiot' You shook those thoughts away. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

You took a sharp inhale when his hand brushed your thigh when he was measuring your hips. After doing all the measurements except for one, he handed you the measuring tape and said you could finish the rest later. 'Oh shit the last measurement is bust' You realized. Well, at least he didn't make it awkward.

"Let's go watch something, I'll even let you choose." Mitsuya offered.

"You already know we're watching a 2000's rom-com that'll make me cry." You said while dragging him to the couch. You grabbed the blanket and threw it over him.

You guys always have movie nights like this. It was nice but you guys would always fall asleep before the end.

You climbed on the couch and laid your head on his shoulder. And he laid his on yours. And as expected you both fell asleep. However, this time you were awakened by your angry parents in front of you.

___________________________________
THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER THAN THE REST BECAUSE ITS IMPORTANT. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER! SEE YA NEXT THURSDAY :))