𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿

Hey guys!! Just a heads up, this chapters a little long. I'm not gonna lie, I hate proofreading so if there's any mistakes please comment so I can fix them! Also for the sake of the story just pretend like Mikey, Draken, and Emma go to the same school. Ik that Takemichi and Hinata go to the same school but we're gonna throw Baji and Chifuyu there too! I also completely bullshitted (or bullshat?) the name of their schools too 💀💀 Enjoy :)
________________________________
(Also here's a TW because there will be a panic attack in this chapter.)

BANG, BANG, BANG!!!

"(Y/N) OPEN THIS DOOR!"

You woke up from your beauty sleep like you were in the World War I trenches and scrambled out of bed to immediately throw your window open.

"Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit!" Takashi said while putting his shirt on.

"Get the fuck out of here!"

"Okay, okay." he said while practically throwing himself out of your window.

After regaining your composure, you opened your door to see your father looming over you.

"What'd I tell you about locking doors?" he said while eyeing your open window.

"What'd you tell me about locking doors?" you asked confused.

"Don't act smart with me it'll get you nowhere." He sighed.

After a couple of awkward seconds of silence, you finally spoke up. "Is there something you need?"

"I wanted to inform you that I'll be going on a business trip for a week."

'Yeah... business.'

"This doesn't mean you're off the hook. You're still grounded for a month." At this point, he was just rubbing salt in the wound.

"I figured."

He stared you down for a second before walking away. "This doesn't mean you're off the hook!" you mimicked after closing your door.

You knew your day was going to shit after having a 20-minute mental breakdown in the bathroom because your hair wouldn't cooperate. Your arms seared with pain as you attempted to tie your hair once more. With a sigh, you settled with your normal hairstyle.

After finishing getting ready, you went to the kitchen to find something to eat. Disappointed, you found the fridge almost empty. Your mom usually took care of groceries but since she wasn't here anymore, no shopping had been done. The only yogurt cup in the fridge had expired a week ago and had begun to curdle. Disgusted, you threw it away with a sigh.

You slipped on your shoes and made your way to school. You did have to stop at a corner store to grab something to eat so you didn't pass out in the middle of the street. Unfortunately, history was your first class of the day which made you audibly groan. It's not like you hated history, the teachers' monotone voice just made you bored and sleepy. This made you throw an energy drink into your already unhealthy breakfast.

You walked into class and placed your drink on your desk while waiting for class to start. Hakkai eyed your energy drink while sitting down next to you.

"You're gonna burn a hole in your stomach one day (Y/N)."

"How else am I going to stay awake in this class? It's torture."

"Honestly if I was getting paid minimum wage, I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about teaching my lessons either." He said while taking a swig of your drink. Except his swig was basically the whole of the drink...