Nobody Tells Steph

The two boys drove to Scott's house in silence

The two boys drove to Scott's house in silence. An awkward silence. Neither of the two knew what to say or do after their almost kiss.

When they got to Scott's house, the alpha instantly started questioning them about their dads and Liam. "Like I said earlier, we told our dads everything we could." Stiles said and Will nodded in agreement. Scott rose his brows at the boys. "But you didn't tell him about Liam?"

"You barely told us about Liam." Will yelled and Stiles nodded, not wanting to Will but agreed anyways, squinting at Scott. "What did you do with him anyway?"

Scott gulped, nodding his head towards the stairs. "He's upstairs." He muttered, making Will's face scrunch. "Doing what?" Scott cleared his throat, looking back and forth between the boys. "Lying down." He said, lying through his teeth.

Stiles tiled his head at Scott, giving him a 'really?' look before he ran up the stairs. Will watched Stiles race up the stairs before sighing, going to follow after him. Just before he could move, Scott grabbed his elbow, looking at him worriedly. "You okay?"

Will's brows furrowed, shaking his head slightly. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" Scott laughed at Will question. "I don't have to be a werewolf to know something happened before you guys got here."

Will looked at Scott for a few seconds before sighing, shaking his head as he blinked mindlessly. "That's the thing. Nothing happened." He muttered before pulling himself out of Scott's grasp and walking up the stairs after Stiles.

Will followed the sound of muffled voices until he reached Stiles, standing in front of Scott's tub. Will stood next to Stiles, looking at the covered tub with worried eyes as Scott got next to him.

Stiles looked at Will and Scott before moving the shower curtain. Will's eyes immediately widened at Liam, tied up and duct-taped as he sat in the bathtub. Liam looked at Stiles and Will with almost begging eyes as he bounced slightly in his spot, muffled begs escaping his duct-taped mouth. The Saticoy's boys eyes traveled down Liam's arm until his eyes fell on Liam's bandaged and bloody arm.

"Scott!" Will yelled, turning to the boy with a shocked look. Scotts eyes widened at Will, shrugging his shoulders. "What?"

"He's probably scared to death! I mean, some junior just bit him!" Will whisper yelled, pointing at Liam in the tub. Liam's muffled yells made the three turn to him. Will quickly pointed at him, shaking his head slightly. "Shut up. I'm trying to help you."

Stiles looked back and forth between Liam and Will before slowly closing the bathroom curtain again, making the freshman let out a small cry. Scott sighed, walking into his room and slumping down onto his bed, both Stiles and Will going to sit on either side of him.

"So you bit him." Stiles mumbled and Scott nodded. "Yeah."

"And you kidnapped him." Will added, making Scott sigh as he nodded. "Yeah."