Plagued Mind

Will barely got any alone time since dying and coming back

It has been two days since he was revived and no matter where he was or what he was doing, someone was almost always just a mere few feet away from him.

That's pretty understandable considering now that Stephanie and Isaac were back from Paris for the time being, there are five people living in his home, but even pack members were always over.

Will learned quickly that Isaac and Liam were actually brothers—which shocked him and he didn't believe them for a good two hours—so Liam's been over constantly, dragging Mason along with him.

Scott and Malia have been over a lot as well, Malia claiming she's missed her "Aunty Brina" while Scott said he had to mend things with Stephanie.

But even after that and all of their reasonings, Will felt like all of them were lying. Or at least had other reasons to be there that they weren't sharing. He just always felt watched and babied.

And to make everything worse, the one person he wanted to see, the one person he desperately needed to talk to never showed up once.

Stiles was the only person Will wanted to talk to. He was the only one he hadn't gotten a explanation from yet. Out of all the apologies and explained reasons for not answering that night he got from the pack, not one of them said that Stiles was with them.

Stiles answered the phone when Will called and after Will said he was going to die, Stiles hung up on him.

All Will wanted to know was why. It was driving him crazy. Like he was a ticking time bomb just waiting for an answer.

Right now was one of the rare times where Will actually got any alone time. He was cleaning around his room. After destroying the mirror and making a hole in the wall, Will had to move things around.

When someone knocked on the door, Will held back a groan. He understood that he had just died and came back to life, but let him have some peace!

He turned his head as the door creaked open, Stephanie smiling at him. The sudden anger that was starting to grow in his gut subsided at the sight of his sister. He gave her a weak smile as she walked completely into the room and closed the door behind her. "How are you doing?"

Will sighed, discarding his task and walking to his bed. As he sat down, Stephanie walked towards him, sitting down beside him. She watched his a small frown as he rested his elbows on his knees and dug the bottom of his palms into his eyes.

"I'm just so tired." Will whispered, worried that if he spoke any louder, his voice might break. He took a deep breath before he lifted his head. He didn't face his sister, only looking in front of him. "I can't sleep. That night just... keeps replaying in my head. The Doctors, the lab, Theo, my leg breaking," Will paused for a moment, pressing his lips into a line to control his breathing at least for a moment. "Stiles."