You Did This

Will, Stephanie, and Isaac all followed the doctors rolling Lydia into the hospital and waited outside of her room as they checked on her

Will, Stephanie, and Isaac all followed the doctors rolling Lydia into the hospital and waited outside of her room as they checked on her. Stephanie called Lydia's mom and Natalie immediately drive to the hospital.

The three teens weren't allowed in Lydia's room because of her condition and the fact that they weren't family so they sat right outside of the room.

Isaac was closest to the door, then Stephanie, and then Will. The two boys used their enhanced hearing to listen in on the doctors inside of Lydia's room. Will was still getting used to his enhanced powers. Hell, he was still getting used to walking again. He was dead for days.

When they heard loud high heels run through the halls and towards them, all three teens turned their heads. They walked as Lydia's mom ran towards them.

Will stood up first, his legs wobbling a little. As Natalie Martin passed them to walk into her daughter's room, she stopped in the doorway when she felt Will, Stephanie, and Isaac coming in after her and immediately turned around to face them, her face red in worry for her daughter and anger.

"You're not coming in here!" Natalie Martin screamed, pointing an accusing figure at Will.

Will froze, almost stumbling backwards from how fast he stopped walking. His heart sank and started to beat faster, making him queasy as he stared at the woman in front of him

He shook his head slowly, not wanting to aggravate the woman. "I know who did this." Will said, hoping it'd convince the woman to let him i .

"You did! You did this!" She screamed.

Wills heart sank and started to beat faster, making him queasy as he stared at the woman in front of him. He blinked a couple times, too stunned to speak. His eyebrows knitted together as his eyes started to water.

"Wh-what?" He asked. His voice cracked and was wavering. The mother pressed her lips into a line and shook her head. Her face started to redden in anger as she took an angry step towards him. "You!" She screamed, jabbing her finger into Wills shoulder.

Will stumbled back, his eyes were wide as the tears finally started to fall and Natalie Martin continued to scream.

"You dragged her into this mess from the beginning! You did this to her!" The woman screamed. A couple of heads turned at the yells and Stephanie took a small step forward to stand beside Will.

She noticed Wills lip start to quiver and his eyes become glossier by the second. "Natalie.." Stephanie tried to reason, but the woman's eyes stayed on Will.

"Go!" She screamed. Will winced in pain. Since he was still getting used to his enhanced hearing, her words were louder than usual. He took a deep breath to control his pain and gently nodded his head.

Will turned around and started to walk down the hallway. Stephanie was right beside him as Isaac caught up to them. She wrapped her arm around Will's and led him through the halls. "How about we go find mom and call dad? They should know you're okay." Stephanie whispered and almost immediately, Will nodded his head.