In Sickness and In Health

Will woke up to the sound of his phone ringing

Will woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He groaned at the noise, angry that whoever calling was waking him up from his sleep. He let out a small breath through his nose and as soon as he did, he felt his bed shift, as if someone was on his bed with him.

Wills eyes shot awake, not knowing who was around and his heart rate immediately picked up at Stiles laying right in front of him, his back facing Will. The Saticoy boy gulped before looking under the covers, both him and Stiles fully clothed, making him let out a relieved sigh.

When his phone continued to ring, Will slowly turned around, his back to Stiles so he could grab his phone from the night stand beside his bed. He lifted his phone, Kira's name flashing at him.

He slowly answered, picking the phone up to his ear. "Hello?" He asked quietly to try and not wake Stiles, his voice still groggy from just waking up.

"Have you heard from Stiles today?" Kira asked eagerly. Will let out a awkward cough, licking his lips. "Uh... No. No, why?" He asked, rubbing his eyes to wake up more.

"He's not here for the SATs yet. I know you and Lydia took them last year but me, Malia, Scott and Stiles haven't. We're all here waiting for him and he's not picking up." Kira rambled and Will instantly sat up, making the sleeping Stiles groan from the bed shifting.

"Uh... I'll check." Will said, running his hand through his hair. He could hear Kira let out a relaxed laugh at his words. "Okay. Thanks. Bye!" She cheered and Will smiled, nodding even though she couldn't see him. "Bye!" He said before hanging up.

He looked behind him to see Stiles, the boys head in the pillow, muffling his soft snores. Will smiled at the sight, standing up and moving to walk to the foot of the bed. Will let out a chuckle, cracking his knuckles before grabbing the end of the blanket Stiles was curled up in, pulling it off the boy.

Stiles immediately shot awake at the action, his eyes wide, making Will chuckle. "You're late! Come on!" Will yelled, clapping loudly to get his attention.

As Stiles started to grow more attentive, moved around to he was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Late for what?"

"You're SATs." Will said, making Stiles turn to Will with furrowed brows, grabbing is phone to check he time. "What? I still have- Oh my God! I have no time! It starts in like 30 minutes!" Stiles yelled, getting off the bed. He looked around the room before looking down at his clothes, opening and closing his mouth, not knowing what to say.

Will, catching on, took a step towards him. "Want to borrow my clothes?" Stiles looked up at Will with wide eyes, nodding his head eagerly. "Yes. Yes please." He said before running towards Wills dresser.

Will watched the boy run around in search for clothes in amusement before he pointed to his door with his thumb. "Im gonna head downstairs to the kitchen." He said, holding back a laugh at Stiles just throwing a thumbs up at him, not even looking at him as he searched for clothes.