The Dead pool

Will was tired

Will was tired.

He was tired of the all the supernatural stuff happening around him.

He truly wanted to help his friends, but he needed a break from it. So, he had been helping his mom at the hospital, he's always admired her and her job and ever since he was little he loved the idea of becoming a doctor.

It's not like he had stopped talking to the group, he talked to them all the time and told him if they needed anything he'd come back and help in a heartbeat.

He made sure Stiles knew that.

So, when his mom told him Stiles had been checked into the hospital after an "incident" at Eichen House, he didn't hesitate running to the room.

As soon as he reached the room, Will opened the door and walked in, not caring to knock. Stiles, who had his back to the door, quickly turned around and his eyes widened at the sight of Will.

Will ran up to Stiles as he stood up, immediately pulling him into a hug.

"What happened?" Will breathed out, feeling himself calm down a bit when he felt Stiles' arms wrap around him.

"Brunski's been killing patients, calling them suicides." Stiles whispered, but Will could hear him loud and clear since they were still hugging. Will immediately pulled away from Stiles, his eyes wide with panic. Stiles let go of Will's waist and cupped his face, giving him a reassuring smile.

"I'm okay. I just have a concussion. I'm okay and Lydia's okay." Stiles said, his eyes never leaving Will's. Slowly Will nodded, relief filling all through him. Will leaned in and kissed Stiles. They haven't kissed in a couple days and after what he had just heard, he really needed one. Stiles almost instantly kissed back. He missed it too.

When they pulled away, Will sighed, shaking his head. "I'm never taking a break from the supernatural again." He laughed out and he leaned down, pressing a kiss to Stiles' forehead.

...

After Stiles was okay to be sent home, Stiles filled him in on how he had a cassette titled "Lorraine" and they immediately headed over to Will's house since he had a cassette player.

"Let's go, Lorraine." Bruncki's voice boomed from the cassette player.

"Listen to me. Please listen. There's something I have to do, something I have to stop." A voice, who Will can only assume was Lorraine said.

"I have to take you back to Eichen, Lorraine."

Will brought his chair closer to the table, turning up the volume just as Lorraine began to speak again. "No. No. I don't think you're gonna be taking me anywhere. I can hear the recorder in your pocket. It's on now, isn't it? You're making a tape. Just like you taped the others."

Stiles paused it, turning to Will. "This didn't happen at Eichen House."

"But then where did she go?" Will asked, shaking his head. Stiles just sighed. "That's what we need to find out."