Your Boyfriend

Will and Stiles decided last minute that Stiles would pick Will up from his place to have hime sleepover and now? Will was really regretting it

Will and Stiles decided last minute that Stiles would pick Will up from his place to have hime sleepover and now? Will was really regretting it. He woke up and turned on the light on the nightstand next to the bed and checked his phone.

Him and Stiles had to be at school in 10 minutes. Will shot up and rolled over to Stiles, who was knocked out.

"Stiles."

Stiles was fast asleep and they had to get to school, but Will didn't have a car.

Will groaned at Stiles. He got up to sit on the bed on his knees. He started to shake Stiles. "Stiles." 

Stiles huffed, trying to shove his head further into his pillow so he wouldn't hear Will.

"You've got an early morning practice for the big game tomorrow, remember?" Will asked and Stiles hummed, smiling, his eyes still closed. "Hi." He mumbled.

Will gave Stiles an aggravated look, leaning down closer to Stiles, face. "If you're going to be off the bench, you better not suck." Will said, his voice louder in the second half of his sentence. Stiles nodded, still asleep. "Not gonna suck."

Will fell back onto his side of the bed, groaning in annoyance when he hit the pillow. He turned to look at the back of Stiles' head when an idea popped into his own. Will pushed himself up as he grabbed Stiles' should that was pointing towards the ceiling. He pushed the shoulder down against the bed so Stiles was on his back.

Stiles barely opened his eyes at the harsh movement and looked at Will, about to grumble "What the hell?" but was cut off by Will leaning down and kissing Stiles. Stiles almost instantly kissed back, his hand going to the back of Will's head to to bring him down closer and grab his hair as Will put his hand on the other side of the bed, next to Stiles' head.

When they pulled away, Stiles looked up at Will with a small smile and furrowed brows. "What are you doing? I haven't even brushed my teeth yet."

Will smiled at the boy under him. It was crazy to him how much had changed, how much his feelings have grown for Stiles since he had first found out Scott was a werewolf. Will, still smiling, shook his head. "I don't care."

Will watched as Stiles' face softened. Stiles, who still had his hand on the back of Will's head, pulled him back down for another kiss. The kiss was slower. Softer. And it only broke when the two boys smiled into it.

Slowly, Will pulled away from Stiles and got up and out of bed. "Now, come on. We've got to get to school."

...

After school, Stiles was sitting at his desk while Will was on the bed doing their homework when Noah walked into the room, a big smile on his face. "Drop what you're doing. I'm taking you both out to dinner. Whatever you want." He cheered, pointing at the two boys.

Stiles gave his dad a half smile. Almost looking sympathetic. "Dad, I don't think a man of your debts should be treating anyone to anything."

Noah turned to his son, reaching into his pocket. "Well, there's one debt we no longer have to worry about." He said as he handed him a folded piece of paper.