Team Player

Stiles, Will, and Scott stood in the Sheriffs office with James and Noah after Lydia told the three boys about the dead pool

"So, the Walcott's were the first. At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine." Stiles said.

"Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car." Scott added and the two men nodded, understanding the boys words so far.

"And then last night, 23-year-old Carrie Hudson." Will said as Stiles let out a small 'hmph', nodding. "It's a dead pool. A hit list of supernatural creatures. This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded."

James' brows rose, shocked slightly. "Who found this list?" The man asked, looking from the list in Stiles' hands to his son who quickly answered. "Lydia." The Sheriffs brows furrowed as he shook his head. "How?"

"She transcribed it. Without realizing it." Will said, shrugging as if it were nothing. James sighed, looking up from the evidence photos to his son. "Banshee?"

Will smiled, nodding almost proudly. "Banshee." He clarified, making James sigh, looking back down at the photos. "Beautiful." The man muttered before his eyes traveled back to the deadpool in Stiles' hands from across the desk, his brows almost instantly furrowing in confusion.

"All right, but what are these little... numbers next to the names?" He asked, pointing at the paper crazily, looking up at the three teens.

Stiles sighed, holding his hands up slightly as if to say 'wait'. "We're getting to that. First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key."

The Sheriffs face scrunched, waving his arm around as he looked at his son. "Wait. You mean, like a... Like a key word?" Stiles pulled his lips into a line, swaying as he looked to the ground. "It's actually a name." He mutter. Will gulped, turning to James and Noah. "Allison."

James and Noah's faces fell, both of them nodding their heads as Scott continued. "Her name broke a third of the list. And now we think there's two other cipher keys which will give us the rest of the names."

James nodded, his arms crossing over his chest. "Okay. So how do we get the cipher keys?" Will shrugged, looking to Scott and Stiles beside him before turning back to his dad. "Same way we got the code. Lydia. She's been out at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two key words."

James nodded before remembering the boys bringing up other names on the list. "And what about these other two names on the list?" He asked, leaning over the Sheriffs desk, snatching the paper out of Stiles' hand, making Stiles' jaw drop. "Uh, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town. They werewolves too?" James asked and Scott shrugged.