Revived

By the time Stephanie made it to the back back room of the clinic where Isaac, Liam, Hayden and Theo were, she had pushed down her anger towards Scott

When she walked up to Isaac, he cupped her cheek and looked down at her with big eyes and a worried look. "You okay?" He asked and Stephanie sighed, answering his question. Isaac frowned, rubbing his thumb up and down Stephanie cheekbones.

"Theo and I heard the whole fight. I think Liam was too focused on Hayden to hear it." Isaac explained. Stephanie bit her lip and turned to look back up at Isaac.

"I'm fine I just... I can't talk to him right now." Stephanie muttered just as Scott walked into the backroom. She turned her head at the sound of someone walking in and when her eyes met Scott's, Stephanie rolled her eyes and scoffed.

As soon as Liam saw Scott walk in, he shot up, leaving Hayden's side to walk up to the alpha. "She's getting worse." He whispered as he, Scott, Isaac, Theo, and Stephanie huddled a couple feet away from Hayden so she wouldn't hear them.

Liam looked back at Hayden before turning back to Scott. "If she's a real werewolf, we can save her." He added. Stephanie and Scott's eyes widened at Liam's idea. Stephanie looked up at Isaac, silently asking if he had any part in giving Liam this idea and without looking at her, Isaac quietly cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"You gotta give her the bite." Liam said and Stephanie held back any and every reaction. She looked up at Scott just as he spoke.

"No."

Liams face fell as lightning and thunder struck. "What do you mean, no?" He asked, Stephanie gulped at how angry Liams voice sounded. Scott didn't seem phased by the tone of Liams voice and shook his head. "Liam, look at her." He whisper yelled, gesturing just past Liam to Hayden.

Stephanie, Isaac, Liam, and Theo all turned to look at the girl. She was eerily pale, a shiny layer of sweat coating her forehead and her eyes closed.

Hayden already looked dead.

"She's too weak. It will kill her. We don't even know what the mercury's doing to her. We don't even know if it is actually mercury. This can't be the only way to save her life." Scott said and Liam shook his head, his eyes glued on Scott's. "It saved mine."

Scott rolled his eyes at Liam's words. "You know, that was different. You were hanging off a ledge." Scott said and Stephanie eyes widened. "Hanging off a ledge?!" She asked, looking at Scott like an angry parent, but Scott ignored her, watching as Liam's eyes started to tear up.

"You promised." Liam whispered, his voice breaking. Isaac looked down at the ground and Stephanie reached over to grab his hand, squeezing it. Isaac squeezed back as Liam continued. "You said you'd do everything you could."

"Which is why I'm not going to do something I think is going to kill her. There has to be..." Scott's yells immediately stopped as he gasped for air. Stephanie's head whipped up to look at Scott, her eyes widened in worry.