Library Terrors

"So you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?" Will asked as he and Stiles walked up the steps of the school

"So you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?" Will asked as he and Stiles walked up the steps of the school. Stiles nodded aggressively, turning to Will. "Speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago."

"Which means what?" Will asked, not completely understanding what Stiles was insinuating. Stiles looked at Will with wide eyes, a look that Will could only describe as "duh". "Who speeds? People trying to get away from something." Stiles yelled, making Will chuckle.

"Well, how many tickets do you have?" Will asked and Stiles shook his head. "None." He answered almost immediately. Wills brows rose.

"How many would you have if your dad didn't get you out of them?" Will asked and Stiles stopped walking. Will stopped as well, turning to Stiles who had a clenched jaw. "Seventeen." He angrily answered.

Stiles looked up at Will, taking a step closer to him. "I have a plan. All right? There are steps to doing this right." Stiles said and Will sighed. He put his hands in his pockets and tilted his head. "What steps?" Will asked and Stiles nodded, holding out his hand, ready to count the steps on his fingers.

"We get the story. Verify the facts. You find the piece that doesn't fit and...and catch him in the act. That's how you do it."

...

Wills walked into AP Biology nervous. It's his first AP class, he didn't know what to expect. He noticed Lydia, Scott, and Lira all in the front row. Will looked to find an empty seat around them, but only saw two empty seats in the back of the class.

"Scott? Are you in the right class?" Will heard Kira asked as Will started to walk up to them to get to the seat in the back. Scott laughed, nodding his head to Kira. "AP Biology."

Just as Lydia was about to ask Scott another question, she noticed Will walking by. She grabbed his hand to stop him and looked up at him with raised brows. "Are you in the right class?"

Jokingly, Will nicked Lydia, taking his hand out of her grasp and walking to the seat in the back. He sat down just as Theo sat down next to him.

"Let's see who's awake. Can somebody tell me what plasmids are?" The teacher, Mrs. Finch yelled and Lydias hand instantly shot up. The teacher pointed at her and even though Will couldn't see her face, he knew she was smiling. "Circular, self-replicating DNA molecules often used in cloning proteins."

Mrs. Finch nodded. "Nicely stated, Lydia. Now, can you tell me what vitamin is absorbed in the stomach via parietal cell production of a glycoprotein?"

Lydia stared at the teacher, mouth agape as she blanked on the answer.

"B-12." Mrs. Finch answered for her before turning her head to Scott beside Lydia. "Mr. McCall, did you know the answer?"

Will watched as Scott straightened up. "Um, no."

"It's a common test question. What's your number one college pick?" Mrs. Finch asked and Wills brows furrowed. She wasn't being this strict when Lydia didn't know the answer.