Terminal

**warning: guys

**warning: guys... this chapters a little dark...**

"Will!"

Will turned his head at the sound of his name being called and watched as his mom ran up to him, Malia, Kira, Theo, and Stiles in the waiting room of the hospital.

"How bad is it?" Will asked his mom once she was at the group. Sabrina sighed at her sons words, shaking her head. "Could have been worse." She muttered before she gave her son a small smile. "Good job on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life."

Will felt a weight lift off his shoulder at his moms words. Sabrina knew he needed to hear it. Lydia was his best friend and she knew how much he cared about her.

"She's about to go into surgery. So it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?" She asked just as Scott and Liam walked up to the group.

"It was the tail." Kira blurted. Will nodded his head, looking down at his mom. "Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference."

" Okay." Sabrina muttered. She brought her hand up to Wills shoulder, giving him a reassuring rub before she walked back to Lydia's room.

"But it wasn't just Tracy. There were the others. The guys in the masks." Malia said. Will turned to his cousin before he looked at the others. None of them believed her. Will felt his heartbeat in his temples as he thought back to the masked men. He wanted the group to believe her. To believe him. But he didn't know how to get them to without telling them the masked men were after him.

...

Will barely got any sleep that night, part of him terrified to close his eyes. Worried the masked men were out to get him. Will got about an hour of sleep when it was time to get up for school. Now, he was sitting in AP bio with a pounding headache.

"If 99.9% of our DNA sequence is the same as other humans, what could account for the missing 0.1% difference?" Mrs. Finch asked the class. She looked around the room before her eyes fell on Will and Theo's table.

Wills eyes quickly darted to his textbook to look as if he was reading about the lesson, silently hoping Mrs. Finch wouldn't call on him.

"Theo?"

Will let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in, turning to his table partner. Theo looked like a deer in headlights, his mouth opening and closing trying to come up with an answer.

"Um, nucleotides?" Theo finally decided to go with. The teacher smiled, nodding her head. "That's right." She said, making Theo now be the one to sigh.

From the front of the class, Kira rose her hand, turning the teachers attention to her. "Yes, Kira?"

"Can there be more than one species in the same DNA?" Kira asked and Mrs. Finch quickly shook her head. "No, but there can be multiple sets of DNA in the same individual. We call that a chimera."