-Ten-

{A/N POV}

" Chocolate cake is tasty my love but for now can I get a kiss instead"

Y/n stared at her husband with her big doe innocent gaze as her tiny fingers fiddled with each other.

She didn't knew what to say or how to react at that moment but in the corner of her head she wanted to fulfil his wish because her naive heart was still feeling guilty for ruining their wedding night.

She felt shy, nervous, scared and excited and all her feelings were very much similar for her except for the the one called 'excitement'

She was unknowingly excited to feel his closeness because she liked it the previous night and especially how soft and warm his touch felt. She knew that he won't hurt her and she can trust this man.

She stopped fiddling with her fingers and slowly lowered her gaze and then closed her eyes.

She decided not to think much and just lifted her chin a bit up so her lips would face him indicating that he could now kiss her while he was amused and a smile formed on his lips.

Her palms were fisted as she waited for him to make a move and soon she felt an arm softly snaking around her waist and then pulling her closer to a hard chest.

She jerked a bit forward and her palms rested upon his chest and later he leaned down making his breath fan over her lips.

At that moment both of their hearts were thumping loudly. The closeness between them was increasing and next moment y/n felt his lips landing on her left cheek.

She bite her lips as her breath quickened feeling him pouring so much determination into the kiss.

Her hands fisted upon his chest and she closed her eyes tightly feeling him softly biting the fluffy area of her cheek as if he will eat that.

His palm on her waist softly squeezed that area and unconsciously a breathy whimper escaped her lips.

She curled her toes feeling sensations in her belly when his lips travelled towards her neck after leaving her cheek.

He pulled her more closer making her plumpy breast press against his chest as her lips parted with another breathy whimper more like it was a moan when he started preparing kisses over her neck.

He inhaled her scent from her neck while his one hand was keeping her closer to him and another one was busy roaming all over her clothed back which soon reached the zip of her dress.

At that moment he just wanted to pull that zip down and sneak his hands inside that dress and feel her soft skin.

He was slowly going insane and the sinful sounds her naive lips were letting out wasn't helping at all.

His thoughts were running wild when he imagined how incredible it would be when he would pleasure her and she will scream his name under him.

How her soft fingers will tug on his hair.

How her soft skin would look filled with his marks.