Chapter-1

[Author's POV]

There is nothing good than the morning sunlight. Warm and delightful. The morning sunlight was spreading over colony houses making a beautiful scenario that the fairies would also come here to enjoy this.

In one of the houses of the colony, a silence was scattered. A silence with few noises of the house chores where a man was sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper, a lady who was walking here and there doing some house chores shouting someone's name.

"Amber! Wake up already! You'll be late for your school." The lady who was the wife of the man sitting on the sofa shouted.

"Ten minutes more, Mumma!" Came a lazy shout in reply from the upstairs as the lady sighed at her lazy daughter.

"This girl won't ever listen." She sighed and continue to take her steps towards her room when she stopped and think something.

Getting a perfect plan to wake her daughter, she came back to the living room and called her husband.

"Richard!" She spoke her husband's name in a loud tone more than it was needed. She was making sure that her daughter would listen to her next words.

"Yes, Mary." Her husband replied her giving her a single glance then looking back at the newspaper in his hand

"Let's give all the chocolate cookies to Harry. No one eats those cookies nowadays. So-" Her loud words got cut off by a shout which came from her lazy sleeping daughter.

"No!" With a shout, came a girl into the living room and directly ran towards the kitchen.

Her mother smirked as her plan got successful to bring her cookie-obsessed daughter who was so lazy to get late for her school again this week.

She came to the kitchen to find her one daughter cutting some veggies for the breakfast showing her back to her and another lazy daughter who was trying to take the container of cookies.

"No need to get afraid. I didn't give him any one of your cookies." Mary told as her daughter opened the container to see if every cookie is in the right place. She sighed after finding them there.

"I won't even let that hippo Harry eat a single piece of my cookies." Amber, her lazy daughter said.

She took out one cookie and was going to eat and before that, a serving spoon was lightly hit on her hand making the cookie fall from her hand back to the container.

Amber looked at her elder sister who was standing there in an apron and both hands on her hips.

Black and brownish hairs were tied in a loose hairband and her eyes were looking at her younger sister with a wave of playful anger.

"Sis, why did you hit me? Ouch..." Amber fake cried blowing air to the place where her elder sister hit her.

"You didn't even brush your teeth and came here directly to save your cookies after Mumma just pranked you so you can get up. Go and get fresh first." Saying that Amber was pushed outside the kitchen by her elder sister.

Whining a bit Amber went to her to get ready for her boring school. Looking at her lazy daughter's acts her mother sighed.

"This girl..." Sighed words left from Mary.

The other girl and elder daughter of Mary just smiled a bit at her lazy yet cute little sister who was just 4 years younger than her.

"Arima, you should also get ready you have college, too. Go I'll do this." Mary told her daughter as she smiled and nodded at her and came to her room.