Chapter-15

[Author's POV]

The night hours past letting the sunlight come from the window falling on the two people sleeping on the bed together.

The light broke the sleep of Arima, unwantedly as she was not ready to face the questions which he is going to ask her.

She knows that he would not like her answer at all and would get angry and his anger is the last thing she wants to face.

Andrius was still sleeping hugging her by the waist. She slowly grabbed his arm which was encircled around her waist and slowly and softly tried to remove it from her waist.

After successfully removing his one arm from her waist, she slowly sat up on the bed without disturbing his sleep.

She took a breath of relief as she freed herself from his grip. Just when she was going to get down from the bed, his hand again wrapped around her waist startling her.

"Where are you going, butterfly?" His deep sleepy tone rang in her ears as he fully hugged her from behind. She instantly tried to free herself from his hold.

"Andrius, leave me. I need to use the washroom." To her words, he left her instantly.

"Come back soon. We still have left an important talk." By his serious, tone she knew that he was still going to talk about her attempt to run away from the marriage.

She just left to the bathroom without uttering a single word and come back in nearly 10 minutes, finding him sitting on the bed leaning on the headboard with closed eyes.

She was still not prepared for his question. She does not know what should she tell him so that he would not get angry.

"Why did you run away from the marriage?" His sudden question made her come out of her thoughts. He opened his eyes and looked at her. She did not reply to him and kept silent.

"Arima, answer me." His tone become cold this time as he stood up from the bed taking slow steps towards her.

"Don't you know?" She replied with a question. 

She did not know from where she got this courage but she wanted him to understand his action toward her.

"I want to hear it from you." Andrius said finally standing a step away from her. Arima took a deep breath and replied him looking into his eyes.

"Then listen, I don't want to marry you. I don't even like you." Her frustration was clear in her tone.

Her words were making him lose his calm, too, and before he could say anything else, her mother's voice came from downstairs calling her.

"Just leave." Saying that she left the room leaving him alone in the room with his frustration because of her resistance to him.

Not wanting to throw his anger at her and hurt her, he just left the place as he had some other work to handle.

Coming back home he got ready in his business suit and came to his office room in his mansion.

"Marcus, did you get the details of Wrights's company's biggest branch in the country?" He ordered Marcus who nodded and hand him the file about the company's information.

He ran his eyes all over the information written in the file and decided to give some trouble to those people who are trouble in his life.

They had a huge turnover per year, but not above his company. Targeting this company is not his way to torture those people, but he can at least trouble them.

"Marcus, get all these shareholders in this company to our side. By the easy or hard way." He ordered him as he bowed his head and said yes.

"But what about employees in the company?" Marcus asked him and got a curt and cold reply from him.