Chapter-34

[Author's POV]

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" With a loud shout, the cover from Arima's face was removed, making her blink her eyes to adjust to the light.

As she clearly looked at the scenario in front of her, she couldn't help but sigh at the preparation that her friends had done for her, again with scary surprise.

"Happy birthday, babes!!" Jennie and Lisa came and hugged her from both sides, making her smile. Yeah, it's Arima's birthday today.

"Thank you so much, guys." Arima thanked them, and her friends planned a small party in the vacant class with a small cake.

"And when will you both stop with your creepy surprise ideas?" Arima complained giving both of them a look as they both only laughed. They always give her scary surprises for her birthday.

"Never!!" And a ray of loud laughter boomed in the empty classroom. Only laughter and fun were spread in the room, as they cut the cake and smeared it on each other.

They all gave Arima gifts, which she liked very much, but in the end, there was another surprise.

"We are gonna bunk classes today." Jennie's words shocked Arima, and she looked at her with a haze as if she was unaware of this.

"Yes, till afternoon, we'll spend our day outside. Friends' day out." Lisa added in her words, and then snapped her fingers at her. "Agree or agree?"

Lisa's smile was telling her that she wasn't giving her any choice other than agreeing to it. Well, she doesn't have any problem, but she won't leave any choice for Andrius today.

She had already planned how she would spend her special day today. First, day out with her friends and then with her parents.

Her parents had already wished her in the morning itself. Amber also wished her in her style by sending a loud audio message. 

If it was the time before marriage, then she would've probably broken her sleep in the middle of the night at 12, for wishing her birthday.

For her birthday today, she isn't going to listen to Andrius or any of his orders. She'll spend her birthday the way she wants. After all, it's her special birthday.

"Okay." Arima agreed with Lisa, and both the girls gave each hifis, screaming 'yes'. 

After they finished their small cake and celebration in the empty classroom, they all head out of the college for their day out.

"Well, Arima..." Hearing Jennie's call Arima halted in her steps turning around to face her, as she was walking behind her.

"Your morning kiss with Andrius... was your birthday gift or something?" Jennie wiggled her eyebrows at her as teasing smiles were on all of their faces. However, Arima went on blushing hearing her words.

"Look how she's blushing!" Lisa exclaimed teasing her more, that she could help but to move her face away from them hiding her blushed face.

"Stop it already!" Exclaiming at them still blushing, she went away from there taking out her phone, to call the person who is the cause of the situation.

She put her phone beside her ear, waiting for him to pick up the call standing in the empty corridor. On the fourth ring, he picked up the call.

"Someone is missing me?" Came the usual flirty tone of his, but today he isn't going to have any desired reaction from her.

"I and my friends are going out today, and after that, I'll go to my parent's house." She informed him ignoring his previous words.

"You-" Arima already assumed that he would protest but, she won't listen to him today.