Chapter-4

[Author's POV]

The night was peaceful outside and inside, too. But, somebody's mind was just focused on the person who was peacefully sleeping beside him on her bed.

His one hand's fingers were playing with Arima's hair's lying beside her on her bed under the curtains which she had closed over her bed.

However, his 6ft height was big for her bed, as his legs were out of the bed's edge. But, he cared less about it.

His whole focus was on the sleeping butterfly beside him who had not a slight bit of idea about his presence beside her.

He did not even care if she would wake up and find him beside herself on her bed in the middle of the night. He just wanted to keep looking at her. 

Coming to her home, he had not thought that she would have kept her window opened making a way for anybody to enter the house. Well, he used it today, but he won't let it use by anyone else.

His eyes were running over her every feature. Her eyelashes, her nose, her cheeks, and her lips were slightly parted in her sleep.

His expressions were not calm nor serious, they were deep, deeply gazing at her face with a deep yet dark emotion in them.

Not any other thought was running in his mind other than her. He did not even realize that he was looking at her like this for the first time. He had not done it before ever, not to any other girl.

He just loved to look at her like this. Without any disturbance. The only thing which was left was her eyes. He loves her emerald eyes more.

Being near her, he could feel her lavender honey mixed smell, which draw him closer to her more. He leaned towards here near her neck which was on his full display as she was sleeping on her left side, facing his chest.

He slowly leaned towards her putting his one hand behind her waist nearly caging her on the bed under him and smelled her scent.

Closing the distance between them, fully brushed his nose on her skin taking a deep breath of her scent.

He was feeling like she was his most tasty alcohol and he was a alchoholic. Totally addicted. He thought how would her skin taste and feel if she smell this delicious and sweet.

He gave in to his thought and placed his lips on her shoulder slowly yet deeply controlling himself not to bite it knowing clearly that he would totally lost it.

For, the first time some woman was able to make him loose his control like this. Awaken his desire like this. 

She was just looking simple in a simple plain purple night wear and hair in a loose braid. But, to him, she was looking so tempting and desirable right now.

"Umm..." His one action was enough to affect Arima's sleep as she stirred in her sleep turning to other side much to his dismay as his beautiful view was out of his sight now.

In her sleep, she took the pillow from her side and hugged it closely. It was her habit to hug pillows in her sleep. But...

He hated this thing... 

--------------

Arima woke up as the sun broke her sleep in the morning throwing its warm rays on her face.

"Aachuu..." She sneezed, but not because of some cold, but because of some fluffy soft thing on her nose.

She sat up on the bed to witness a shocking thing. Her bed was covered in cotton pieces that were coming from the pillow in her hand.