Epilogue

[AUTHOR'S POV]

"How did you get time off from your office today? Aren't MDs always so busy?" Alina asked the woman sitting beside her in the car. The woman was playing with a little girl who was nearly two years old.

"I needed to. Those two are continuously asking for some family day. It's Saturday today, so I  thought to give them two family days," Arima replied, while the little girl beside her played with the watch in her hand.

"You must be waiting for your little brother, aren't you, sweetie?" Arima cooed at her as the little girl innocently looked at her and then again focused on her interesting watch. Arima only smiled at her cuteness.

They were both coming back from Willa's home. Alina was four months pregnant, and they both were living away from their hometowns. Alina's family was not here, and Austin was not here as Andrius had sent him somewhere to handle some dark business, which she didn't interfere with, like always. So, Arima went with her to help her as she did in the past.

"When is Andrius coming? I heard from Austin that he's out of town," Alina asked. Arima nodded. 

"For business purposes. He'll be coming back today, in the afternoon." Arima informed her, and just that moment, their car stopped at their first destination. Alina's home. Arima gave her a ride to her home. 

"Take care of yourself," Arima told her as Alina smiled, taking her baby in her hands. Just when she was about to open the door, she turned back to Arima. 

"How are you going to tell him?" Arima smiled at the question that Alina asked her. 

"Maybe I don't even need to tell him. He's a cunning stalker. Jerk!" Arima said, rolling her eyes, and letting out a curse for her husband. Years had passed since their marriage, and some things were still the same. Her husband is still a stalker. She has now gotten used to these things.

Alina smiled at Arima's response and then left the car after bidding each other goodbye. Arima's driver started the car to take them back home.

After the dangerous incident, they moved to a new, bigger, and safer city. Arima was shocked to find out that Andrius had burnt down their mansion and the surrounding territory, but she soon learned that he did it to prevent others from discovering her pregnancy at the time.

 With their old house destroyed, they settled into a new home that was already fully prepared for them, from staff to personal belongings, so Arima could rest. 

Andrius didn't let her leave her room for a month, but thankfully, the room had a balcony. Things have been peaceful since the incident, with Andrius shielding them from any further danger.

Arima doesn't like getting involved in Andrius's business, but sometimes she wishes she could support him better. Regardless, whenever he faces problems, she will always support him.

As she was lost in thought, her phone rang in her purse. She took it out and saw that her assistant, Mia, was calling. Arima answered the call and placed the phone to her ear.

"Those foreign customers have requested a meeting with you, ma'am. They are also only here until Monday evening. What exactly do you want me to do?" Mia questioned her, almost whimpering at her. She is a nice and hardworking young lady. 

She always attempts to be professional with her, but there are moments when her childish side comes out. And she has no trouble dealing with these international customers. 

"Just one thing. Set a meeting for Monday afternoon. On Monday, I'll be available immediately." Mia answered the phone and hung up. Arima smiled as she sighed.