Chapter-8

[Author's POV]

Arima was walking in the college corridor with an absent mind as she was lost in the mistake that she had done in her panic.

He practically used my situation and made me say yes!

She whined in her mind blaming him for using her situation and panic like this making her say yes to a date with him.

But, the thing she needs to do is how to refuse this date. As much as she had known him he would not back away if he wants something from her.

Just like last night, even after her so much refusal, he slept beside her on her bed, forcefully. He did not care at that time how she felt.

And she have a clear idea that this time, too, he won't consider her wish if she said no to his proposal for a date with him.

Her mind was still wandering in those thoughts that she did not realize when someone stood in front of her.

"Ow..." She came out of her thoughts when she bumped her nose on something hard. 

Rubbing her nose softly, she looked at the front to see the most unwanted person about whom she was thinking right now.

"Hey, butterfly..." Andrius said with his usual smile on his face looking at her. Arima took a step back away from him in fear.

"I'm glad that I'm always in your thoughts, butterfly..." Andrius remarked with a smirk looking at her as she looked down averting her gaze away from him still shocked how did he find out that she was thinking about him.

"Well, you do remember what we talked about in the morning, right?" Andrius asked putting his hands in his pockets.

Arima instantly knew what he was talking about. She tried to hide her nervousness from him. 

"W-What...?" She asked as if she did not know what he was talking about. But, her question made Andrius raise his eyebrow.

"You don't know what I am talking about?" He asked her taking a small step towards her. 

The college corridor was empty as all the students were in the canteen right and she was coming back from the washroom.

"N-No..." She tried her best to hide her nervousness from him but he was fast to see her expression and knew that she was trying to avoid her new mistake which he made her do.

"I-I need to go..." She tried to go from the side, he stopped her blocking her way to leave. Now, she was more nervous and afraid.

Especially when she was in her college. She did not want any kind of rumor about herself in the college.

"You need to first understand this, my butterfly that..." Andrius trailed off his words leaning towards her making her take a step back.

"...you can't hide anything from me... nor you can lie..." His words gave her a total answer that he knew she was lying. 

"So, now... where do you want to go on a date with me...?" Andrius asked directly to her standing straight. Arima had known till now that she can't lie anymore so, she decide to get straight on the topic.

"I-I can't..." Andrius raised an eyebrow at her answer.

"What?" Andrius asked but his tone held a warning telling her to say anything unlikable to him.

"I-I can't come..." Arima replied to him again. Andrius's expressions harden a little at her resistance again.

Why can't she just come to me?