Chapter-41

[AUTHOR'S POV]

"H-How...?" Logan whispered in terror as he saw the man they believed to be helpless in the face of them and their torture standing there in all his mighty glory. 

At their shocked expressions, Andrius scoffed angrily and said. "Did you truly believe it would be so simple to even touch me? You should have been wiser." 

As Logan took a step back, a sense of dread crept through him as he realized that they had been vastly overestimating their abilities and underestimating the true strength of Andrius. He laughed again at their shocked expressions. 

"I allowed you all to believe those things so that I could easily shatter all those meaningless fantasies in your head." Andrius took another step forward as Logan collapsed to the ground. 

Andrius's menacing glare was directed at other members, all of whom appeared terrified, with none daring to make a move in his direction. 

"You thought I was weak..." Andrius's stare made them all shiver. They were all feeling stupid about themselves. 

How could they have forgotten that there were times when no one wanted to be on the council team because he would murder one of them at every meeting? The fact that they thought this man was weak was their biggest mistake. 

"No...!!" With a growl, Andrius yelled at them. As his words came to an end, a painful noise began to erupt in the surrounding area. Those demons who had come to witness Andrius's destruction were now crying in agony, unable to bear the pain inflicted by Andrius. 

"It was all a show to show you that none of you can do anything against me... unless I let you!" Andrius declared, not even looking at the screaming demons. They couldn't even use their powers in front of him. 

"It doesn't really matter now. You're all going to die regardless." Andrius let out a loud, sinister laugh as he said these words, a laugh that chilled the hearts of his terrified victims. 

His words moved them to kneel in front of him and beg for their lives. Andrius gave them a bored and frustrated look as if he didn't care about their pleading. 

"I'm sick and tired of these council members..." Andrius uttered those frustrated words, not even paying attention to the council members pleading for their lives. 

"W-We'll break the council team. We will never put ourselves in front of you. But, my lord, Andrius, please spare our lives." Andrius scoffed at their begging words, saying. 

"I'll handle it myself. So put an end to your drama." With that, he turned around and faced the crowd, which was filled with nothing but pain. 

For a moment, the council members were relieved that Andrius had spared their lives, but their relief was short-lived when they saw Austin standing in front of them with a deadly glare in his eyes and a dark axe in his hands. 

"M-My lord... you said..." One of the council members attempted to speak, but Andrius cut him off. 

"I never said I'd protect you from someone who wants to kill you..." That was all he said, and only their screams could be heard after that, but Andrius was focused on the crowd, which was screaming in pain. He was demonstrating his abilities and the consequences of opposing him. 

"Enjoying!!" Andrius stated emphatically that those agonizing screams appeared low. 

He could hear people screaming and pleading with him to spare them, but he was not stopping and continued to cause them pain. They all wanted to kill him and his wife, so why is he going to spare them? 

None. He spared no one and killed them all. Their dead bodies fell to the floor one by one, like insects dying on the floor. His rage from the previous six months was finally surfacing, and these demons were bearing the brunt of it. He would never have left his pregnant wife alone like that if it hadn't been for the sake of his pregnant wife.