Chapter-16

[Author's POV]

With a dull face and helplessness in her eyes, Arima was sitting in front of the mirror, in the same situation she was, before a few days.

It was her marriage today, with that demon. And she had understood that he had made sure that she won't get a chance to run away from him now, like last time.

The security around the place was very tight, even, he had appointed female guards outside the bride's room.

Now, she was not able to think about running away, she was scared that he would hurt her parents if she tried to. The thing she was worried about was her future.

Will she be able to live her life like a normal person?

Will he let her attend college and complete her studies?

All these questions were running through her mind. She was in her world when the makeup artist said something.

"You look so beautiful, ma'am." She complemented her to which she gave her a short smile, without any emotion.

She could not. She was not happy with this marriage. She can never be, while she is being forced to do.

"I must say, your future husband loves you a lot." The woman applying powder on her face said again breaking her thought.

Her words now caught her attention. She knew and she had realized it, too, that those words of her were not wrong.

Arima had realized now, that Andrius loves her truly, or she could say, he is obsessed with her all by his heart that he is ready to cross all limits to have her.

However, that is the thing she does not want. She does not want an obsessional demonic jerk behind her.

He had only forced her to do things that he wanted, she don't know what will he do after marriage-

After marriage?

That single thought made her stop thinking all other thoughts and just focused on tonight. Because it will be their wedding night. That single thought scared her thinking about what he will do tonight. 

Will he force me? Will he use his rights as my husband on me forcefully?

That alone thought was making her scared as she could feel her heart beating very fast in fear.

I won't ever touch you without your will

Those words of his unknowingly gave her relief. But, it should not. Then why she is trusting his words like this.

"Arima..." Feeling the warm hand of her mother on her shoulder she came out of her thoughts.

"If you still want to run-" Arima stopped her placing her hands on her hand which was placed on her shoulder.

"It's no use, Mumma. He doesn't intend to let me leave him." Helplessness was clear in her tone.

"But, he does not love you." Her mother said to her.

He does love me.

She said in reply to her mother's words but did not say it.

She knew he loves her, in his demonic way, he is claiming her. And his demonic ways are not likable to her. But, she does not why, somewhere, she felt that he won't hurt her. 

All the time they have spent with each other, he never hurt her physically, not even when he was on the verge of losing his mind in anger.

"Ma'am. It's time to go." Those words of the female guard reminded her about the time when she would be fully bound to that demon.