Chapter-29

[Author's POV]

An empty dusty alley was silent, till there was heard a few footsteps of some people running. Running through the empty path, two feminine figures can be seen.

They were running through the alleys like they were trying to save themselves from someone. While running one girl fell to the ground tripping over her leg.

The other girl stopped there seeing the girl on the ground and came to her helping her to stand up.

"Alina, get up!" Hearing those words, Alina grabbed Arima's hand and they started running again, which they were doing for the last 10 minutes.

Just because of Amanda.

That girl could not handle the insult that Arima and her husband threw at her by destroying her car in front of everyone in the college, so she stood so low.

Joining hands with some gangsters.

Amanda pretended in front of them that her boyfriend was very injured and needed emergency treatment. 

The weird thing was that the nursing staff of the college was not present there and the nursing room was also closed.

Alina was also present with her at that time, as she had regular college. Alina and Arima both agreed to help them as their friends were not there.

They made him sit in the black van of his boyfriend and Amanda started to drive. But, after 10 minutes, they found themselves in the North-east area of the city.

Amanda and her boyfriend left them there under those unknown goons, with whom she does not have any idea why they are after them.

They both stood behind a wall of an abandoned apartment building breathing heavily as they were running.

"Why are they after us? They are not even demons." Alina asked Arima after composing her breathing. She assumed that they must be behind her if they are Austin or Andrius's enemies.

"I don't know." Arima replied peeking from the broken dusty window to see any kind of sign of those goons.

"I should call Andrius." Arima said as Alina also got the idea to call Austin. They both took their phone out of their bags only to get more disappointed.

"No network." They both looked at each other in tension realizing that they can't even call for help now.

Now, Arima can only rely on Andrius to find her soon and take her out of this situation. She is really scared.

Andrius, please come fast!

She clutched her top on her chest remembering him to come and find her soon. But, soon her thoughts broke by a loud noise from the goons.

"They are in that house!!" Arima and Alina looked at each other shocked. 

Not thinking much they both stood up and started to run getting out of the apartment followed by 5 goons behind them.

They wanted to get out of this area as soon as possible but the tension that is surrounding them right now is something that is not letting them think calmly.

They were running but came to an abrupt stop seeing two goons standing in front of them giving them dirties smirk. 

Realizing they were stuck from front and back, they both turned to the left as those goons chase them. They kept running until they found themselves in some dirty big building. 

They once glance back to see that those goons were not there anymore. They both looked at each other in confusion seeing no one there. 

"Where are those guys?" Alina asked confused about the situation.