A Longer Stay

Weeks went by as I stayed with these villains. It felt better than the place I used to be. Even though they are villains they are almost, kinder. "Hey little Raven how does that back feel?" Toga yelled hitting me on my back. I looked at her as her hand fell. "It feels pretty good" I told her. "Good that back of yours had a pretty bad infection. It left a pretty dark mark though." She said lifting the back of my shirt. "Yea it did." I responded. I was finally able to see it in the mirror after I felt better maybe two weeks ago. It looked horrible, I should have went to a hospital. Again though, I couldn't see it. So I didn't know how bad it was. "Hey there little Raven" Dabi said coming into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at the name. I hated this nickname they gave me. I never gave them my real name but Raven? Really? "That is not my name. Stop calling me that." I said quickly getting irritated. "Then tell us your name." He said turning around putting tap water into his glass. "I don't have one." I said looking to Dabi, hoping he would drop it. "No you do have a name, I just think you want to forget it. Or whatever the fuck happened from where you came from." He said taking a drink from his glass. It was true I don't want to be called my old name and I damn sure don't want to go back either. The truth was, I actually liked this place. And the fact that Shigaraki kept my truths private made me comfortable. "Whatever" I said getting up from the counter. I walked over to Toga and hugged her. "He is so mean" I said loud so he could hear. Dabi just rolled his eyes while finishing his water and placing his glass in the sink. Toga giggles and tells me "Raven you need a make over!! And a new name!" She said excitedly. I looked at her and squinted my eyes.

"Please!!" She begged looking to change my whole figure drastically. "Fine we can do it." I said exhaustedly. My back finally healed but I need to get used to using my back muscles more. I have tissue damage still. I also have to attend walking therapy with Shigaraki so I can correct myself. I really fucking hate that dirtbag Katsuki. I HATE HIM. "You are tired right now. How about we do it after you rest for a while. You've been up all day so that's pretty good. Is this your last session to correct your walking or do you have a few more after this?" She asked. "I have a lot of sessions to do" I said laughing as I sat. "A lot." She sat right next to me and placed her head in my lap. "Hm. What are we watching today Raven?" She sighed. I ignored the little nick name and turned on the tv. "I don't know let's figure it out then shall we?" I told her contented with how things were.

Meanwhile at U.A.
"He took all for one!" Said All Might "We have to find him. It's been literally months! Weeks!" The principle looked at him and sighed. "We are doing all we can." All Might paced around the room. "If it gets into the wrong hands we'll be in horrible danger. He is so gullible and sweet." All might continued on "We need to find him NOW!" He said slamming his hand and breaking the desk into pieces. "Calm down All Might we can get to the bottom of this." The principle told him rubbing the side of All Mights giant leg. Alright looked down at the principal and changed back to his normal form. He hugged him and cried feeling very drained and tense about Young Midoriya. All Might just couldn't shake the feeling that something in U.A wasn't right.

"I told that pesky bastard to get lost" Bakugo said proudly to Kirishima. "I don't think you should have done that man...why do you always pick on him? You are horrible dude." Kirishima said honestly. To be frank Kirishima is the only one that talks to Bakugo like he is normal. Everyone else is afraid to say something that may hurt his feelings or make him upset. "That bastard deserved it. He always followed me around like I was his friend or some shit. Besides after what I figured out about him he doesn't deserve U.A. Being here is a privilege and he never had a- " Bakugo said interrupting himself. "Never had a what?" Kirishima asked intrigued.

Bakugo began to think about telling Kirishima what Deku told him behind the school. He remembered it so vividly..

"What do you have to say now huh stupid?" Bakugo yelled at Midoriya who was on the ground wheezing with blood running down the sides of his mouth. Deku breathed heavily weakly trying to raise himself slightly off the ground. Bakugo kicked him in his stomach causing Deku to roll on his other side. "I asked you a question dumb ass." Bakugo taunted walking closer to Deku's injured body. "I'm not. Useless.."Deku huffed. Bakugo grabbed Deku's shirt pulling it toward him which yanked Deku closer. He pulled his other fist back about to pound Deku in the face when Deku whispered something. "What nerd?" Bakugo said angrily holding himself back from hitting the boy before him. Again Deku whispered. Bakugo pulled Deku close to his ear and Deku told his secret in hopes Bakugo would set him free. "That's not true..it can't be" Bakugo said dropping Deku to the ground and backing away. "YOU FUCKING LYING To ME?!?" Bakugo yelled at Deku pulling and squeezing his chin raising Deku's eyes to meet his. Deku shook his bloody head in Bakugo's hands. He released his grip on Deku's face and lowered to his level. "I'm going to look further into this. Meanwhile if I find out you lied to me I'll break your face got it?" Bakugo threatened. Deku nodded putting his head down. "Good, go kill  yourself you quirkless bitch." Bakugo said after kissing Deku on his forehead and walking off.

"Never had a quirk." Bakugo admitted knowing Kirishima is a bad secret keeper. "What?" Kirishima said in awe listening to each word that passed through Bakugo lips. Every word. "Wow that is insane. He told you all that?!?" Kirishima questioned shaking to tell Mina and Iida. "Yea i know it's insane." Bakugo said waving his hand heading to the men's room. "Yea later!" Kirishima yelled running to tell his other friends what he just heard.
In the bathroom Bakugo looked under all the stalls to check if they were empty. Since they were he walked into the biggest stall and locked the door. "Stupid Deku you were not supposed to actually leave. I had more things I wanted to do with you." He said pulling out his hardened cock. He slowly rubbed it while thinking of Deku. "Deku Deku Deku Deku" he said repeatedly stroking himself faster. "I'm gonna find your weak ass and I'm gonna" his thick cum shot on the bathroom wall quickly and powerfully. "Oh Deku, you shouldn't have left me. Who is going to be my punching bag while I'm gone? Who is going to follow me around huh? Stupid Deku." He said to himself zipping his pants up.

Bakugo left the cum on the wall walking away without washing his hands. "I'm gonna find you" he said opening the door to see All Might standing on the other side. "Find who Young Bakugo?" All Might questioned. "My new school pen. I bought one at the school store yesterday and I can't find it." Bakugo lied. "Oh" All Might said reaching to his back pocket to retrieve one. "Here take this one." He said giving it to Bakugo. "Thank you sir." Bakugo said walking away. He put it in his pocket and waved back to All Might and heading to his dorm. "Hmm." Almight thought to himself as he entered the bathroom.

"Deku was quirkless?" Mina asked "Wow. How did he get in then?" She questioned. "I don't know according to Bakugo Deku was very close to All Might. That's how he got his current quirk." Everyone in the room was in shock learning about Deku's secrets. "So All Mights power is in Deku and Deku isn't here anymore. I never really spoke to him like that. Anyone else?" Tsu asked looking to see if anyone actually acknowledged Deku's presence. Everyone shook their heads. No one paid attention to him. "He was very quiet." Said Iida. "Yea" Mineta joined in.

"I wonder what's going to happen now with All Might. If he gave it to Deku who will protect us now?" Kirishima asked in panic. Bakugo heard what Kirishima said and felt a wave of guilt. He stood in the back of the room listening in on the conversation. "Wow. Deku told Bakugo that? Didn't Bakugo hate Deku though?" Mina chimes in. "I do remember seeing Bakugo hit Deku in front of the school." Everyone picked their brains trying to remember any instances of bullying. "He told me what he used to do to him. I think Bakugo maybe drove him away.." Kirishima said putting it all together. "No way." Iida chimed, "Bakugo is just a very reserved person there is no reason to jump to conclusions about bullying. Besides do you have any evidence of this Kirishima?" Iida looks to Kirishima longing for an answer like everyone else. "I-" he begins but gets interpreted by the school alarm. "Everyone meet in the cafeteria for the curfew check in. I repeat everyone meet In the cafeteria for the curfew check in." Aizawa stated over the intercom. Everyone walks toward the cafeteria while Kirishima stayed in his seat. He reluctantly stands after a few seconds to follow everyone else picking up his bag. As he does he sees Bakugo in the back of the room. "What the fuck." He mutters to himself as he turns to go to the cafeteria.