Who Am I Really 2

I dressed and closed the door once Shiggy fell asleep. I walked to Bakugo's room and shut the door. "You're here...you never answered earlier." Bakugo said as if he were stable. "Yea, I didn't." I said bluntly. "I'm sorry. I I just need-" "you need out? I can help with that." I said sitting on his lap. Now if I remember right, the way he tells me he gets it is when he kisses me. I grabbed his tear stained cheeks and kissed both of them. I landed my lips on top of his and kissed him the way he kissed me before he decided to..
He melted into me like butter. He must have been waiting on my answer for a while. He bit my lip and tugged it. Up close his eyes looked funny. I brushed it off and continued with him. He pulled away and told me he missed me and he was sorry for everything. I just held him and let him cry. I was done with feelings and being numb is the best thing that happened to me so far. But understanding why they have those feelings is what I wish I could get rid of. "I'm only in charge at night." He said tiredly. "The rest of the time belongs to him." He said falling asleep. That was good to know. "Bakugo." I nudged his neck but he hasn't moved or said anything. I got up and placed a soft kiss on his lips before I left. I went to the couch and began planning how to kill Shigaraki. I am simply Zero, nothing more nor less. I think who I am depends on others more than I'd like to admit.

Five months pass

"We decided to close for five months to reflect and build our school better than before. Currently the school will be opening back up in August." Nezu answered in an Media Interview. "Some parents believe that the school should shut down completely, how do you feel about that?" The interviewer asked. "I think they are right. Shutting down would be a good decision. However, our staff and myself have had time to reflect and think about the way things unfolded and I.." Nezu continued on answering questions while in the next room the U.A. staff watched, like the rest of the world. "I don't care if we pull through that's not the main focus. We need another lead.." All Might grunted. "I HAVE ONE ITS URGENT." Hawks screamed breaking through an already cracked door. He stopped and Took a minute to breathe. "I've been sent a letter from a person called Zero. It was supposed to go to the school but it ended up at my mailbox. He insists you have met before. He wants to meet you at the place you 'fed him your hair.'" Hawks said slightly confused. All Mighr jumped up. Alright let's go." Aizawa said getting up. "He has to go alone . Look." Hawks answers handing All Moght folded letter. Aizawa looked to All Might to know what he should do. "I'll go alone." He said tightly holding the paper. He rushed out the room and transformed to get there faster. Zero waited for him while sitting in the sand. "Deku..?" All might asked looking at the transformed boy that sat in front of him. Zero stood and turned to face his once favorite hero.

I faced my once favorite hero in the entire world for the first time in years. I walked as if I were tired and slow. He didn't back away or flinch. I knew I couldn't handle him and he did too. I laid my head against his chest and wrapped my arms around him and started to cry. I really hope this fucking works. "Young Midoriya?" He asked as he hugged me back tightly. "I missed you I'm so sorry I failed you my boy. What happened?" He asked heavy hearted. His face looked as if he were one fail away from breaking permanently, no matter what is was. "I - I .." I looked at him stuttering "I left because I felt like I had too. I didn't feel like I could achieve number one hero. Look at me. My quirk hasn't developed a bit since I left." He looked at me almost in disbelief due to my scars and muscles. "Let's go get something to eat at the boardwalk. We can talk on the way there." He said rubbing my back as we walked. "I know where Shigaraki's hideout is. It took everything to get away." I said making my voice crack on purpose. All might just nodded listening to me talk. "I gained his friendship but I can't leave. He will kill me." I said receiving my food All Might payed for. "How about you come to the school. I can teache you about your quirk there and we can talk about a way to escape." He said hopefully. I loved that I pulled this shit off. I hugged him again and told him everything about Shigaraki and his plan to extract quirks. "We don't have much time. I only have one month before he wants to know about my quirk." I said hastily wanting to at least add that part in there. "I remember he took Bakugo, do you know where he is? How long does Bakugo have?" He asked trying to get all the info out of me as possible. "I'm not sure. He didn't explain that part. He trusts me but not enough." I warned looking at him. "Okay well meet me at the school in three days. We can practice then. We can make plans later. If you know ow to defend yourself first the plan can work more smoothly.