Senior Year

Staying with the League is the best thing that happened to me. It's been three years and I've developed my quirk and my body a lot better now. "Hey babe" Dabi said to me pressing his hands into yesterday's fresh whips. "Ow Dabi." I said moving his hands. "Damn your scars look great." He said coming closer to me. I actually thought about it. I looked at my muscles and saw my scars Toga gave me a few years ago. She did a great fucking job. Dabi came closer and widened my legs making space for himself. I winced still hurt from the training I had yesterday. I got bead with a horse whip to build my pain tolerance. "I. Want. You." He told me looking into my eyes. "Then make us official you whore. Otherwise im not giving you shit." I told him squeezing his ass as he stood before me. "You're giving me something." He said teasingly. I moved my hands and gripped his shirt pulling it closer to me. "Fuck off" I said. We were so close our lips could have actually touched. "Now I oughtta-" he began but Toga interrupted. "Cool it blue flames. I have to steal Raven from you. He will be getting his makeup and his Villan ID today no matter how much he tries to resist." She said looking to me. "Alright but today is the day I get a new name too." I said pushing Dabi away as I stood up.

"We can do it here since I brought it all. I also don't trust u to come back so imma do it where I can see ya." She said looking at me to strip. I took off my wife beater and my black and green shorts. I stood there in my boxers. "Happy?" I asked looking at her eye fuck me. "Yea very happy." She said biting her lip. "You should come taste me then." I chuckled half seriously. "Damn this looks good." Dabi teased standing behind me. "You are right he does look great." Toga said from my front. She caressed my chest and played with my nipples. Dabi bit my neck from the back. "We will never finish at this rate. I was joking you pervs." I said wishing they hadn't let go. "Put these on." Toga said throwing some dress pants from her bag. Dabi sat back down to get a better look at my ass. "Now fore these and these. Ooo! And this." She said putting a tight white shirt on me with a collar and a slit in the middle that exposed mt chest. A green tie and a tight jacket. "I can't move." I told her, "the top is too tight." She took off the jacket and kept the shirt and went back to her bag and attached some sort of stretchy green straps that slapped onto my shoulders. Then she brought my white and black bunny ears. After that she stepped back and reached into her purse and retrieved eyeliner and mascara and applied it to my eyes. "How do I look?" I said to Dabi. "Like a gay stripper." He said bluntly. "I'm here for it though honestly." He said looking to Toga. "Me too his scars and muscle really makes this pop. Along with that face scar he has." She said pointing to my left eye. "What is your name hun?" She asked touching my chest and pulling me closer so she could squeeze my ass. "Damn. Very touchy today." I said turning her around and gripping those massive tits of hers. She has definitely changed when it came to her body development. I rotated them giving both a light squeeze. Her nipples were caught between my fingers and I squeezed those bitches on purpose too. "Look who's talking." She said flustered at what I did. Dabi came and smacked my ass as he made his way to Togas front. "Hey pretty baby." He said lifting her skirt and lightly stoking her clit through her undies. "What is your name?" She asked again smashed between two bodies. "Call me.." I said putting my boner between her ass cheeks. "..Zero." I said content with my new name. "Nice ring to it. It has no weight to it tho." She said breathing heavily. "It needs weight?" Dabi asked her pressing firmly against her clit. "Well it's not intimidating." She corrected. "Come up with a good one then. I said pushing her titties up pressing into them and rotating them around some more. "I can't think right now that's not fair." She said whining. "Then zero it is" I said winking at Dabi. We both kissed the sides of her neck I pressured her nipples and Dabi rubbed her clit up and down lifting her leg up forcing her into my chest. "Both of you play too much. I know you're gay." She says struggling to get away. I bit her neck and sucked her pulling her shirt down and kissing her shoulder. "Oh fuck off." She said obviously aroused. Dabi and I laughed as we pulled away dying on the floor. The thought of all of us being together surprised me. I kinda enjoyed it.

Meanwhile at U.A.
Bakugo got caught bullying Kirishima and evidence against him was enough to get him expelled. However he blamed it on some villian saying that he was shot with something and it changed him. The media flipped it on U. A and said Bakugo was kicked out for something that was their fault and that he deserved to graduate with everyone. Bakugo was back in school with us and the class had mixed emotions about having him around. Kirishima could just feel he was lying. Everyone else kind of felt bad. Deku still hadn't been found yet and All Might is growing weaker. "Kiri can I have a minute?" Bakugo asked softly. Kiri and Bakugo left the classroom and stood in the hall. "I think I'm in deep." Bakugo said lowly. He took his contacts out and his eyes were dark grey. He also took alcohol wipe and cleaned under his eyes and Showed Kirishima his black veins. "Im not myself. I can't remember what happened the last few years. All I know is the angrier I get the less I remember. The authorities won't help because of what I did. But I don't remember what I did. It's like two people inside me." Kirishima could tell he was fighting something. He looked tired and he came to Kirishima for help. If he can't remember that means in Bakugo's memory they are still friends. "I don't know how long I can hide it. I want to be a hero but this - I can't." He expressed holding Kirishima's arms. Kirishima's eyes started watering heavily. "You raped me Bakugo. You can't remember?" The words fell out because they were heavy on his heart. He looked to Bakugo and one of his eyes changed to its normal crimson red while the other remained. "No...Kirishima no." Bakugo said in disbelief. Kirishima nodded his head. "You did." Bakugo dropped to his knees holding Kirishima's pants. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry." He cried loudly. "I meant to hurt you." He spoke. "No no I didn't." He argued with himself. Kirishima saw him go between his intrusive thoughts and his sincere ones. Kirishima kneeled beside Bakugo and looked at his eyes. Changing and turning colors, Bakugo pulled Kirishima as if to kiss him but let go. "I'm sorry." He repeated over and over. Kirishima hugged him and immediately Bakugo hugged him back. "I forgive you. I didn't know you were fighting alone." Kirishima was hurt for so long it felt great to know he didn't do it, but it felt worse to know he hadn't felt comfortable enough to tell him or an adult earlier. He tried to reach out but it was too late. Everyone condemned him even himself. Everyone except now, Kirishima. "We will figure this out." Kirishima said to Bakugo. His squeeze became stronger, robbing Kirishima of his breath. "Did you miss me?" Bakugo asked his eyes fully grey. He released Kirishima and pulled his face to his own kissing him. "Not a bit" Kiri stated pushing Away from Bakugo. "I'll get my way. You know I always do." He said watching Kiri leave. "I miss my little Deku. I like you more though." He said to himself putting his contacts in. He realized himself slipped through again. "I'm gonna find a way to keep you under for good." He told himself walking to his dorm to put more eye make up on. "And Kirishima you will stand by me."