The School With A Bad Ranking..

All Might realized what he had done and turned around to find the other hero's in different places trying to find ways to take himself down. He threw his hands up and apologized, which alerted everyone else it was safe to come around again. "We get it, but All Might how bad is it really? What piece are we missing?" Aizawa said cautiously using his scarf to reach All Might. Since he was the pillar of piece and acting out of character something really had to be wrong, right? All Might sighed and faced his peers ashamed of how he acted. He wondered if he should tell them about All For One due to how easy it would be to explain. Or hide it and risk suspicion from all hero's because he couldn't keep his head straight. Which is also weird for All Might...

"I just uh. You are not missing anything. I'm just angry because we lost Young Midoriya to a bunch of Villians, and he had so much potential." He responded trying to dodge the bulk of the question Aizawa asked. The other hero's nodded and no one responded for a while. "I don't know why he did it. I feel like he was begging for help and we missed it. The rumors made me feel like we came so close. Young Eijiro came to me with supporting evidence and we missed him too. What are we doing wrong as heros?" He said angrily, "I'm sorry, I just want the kids back."

"We want them back too." Aizawa said back looking to Hawks to help out. "Midoriyas case was tough. The evidence we had was toward Kirishima but we tried to make it work for both parties and I think that messed us up." He said nodding to Aizawa and All Might. "No I think we need to check the kids. There may be something they are not telling us." Present Mic said looking to everyone. "I mean look at this, Bakugo almost acts like he has two personalities sometimes. Kirishima still talks to him but other times they fight and ignore each other. The other students laugh and joke with only certain peers. And everyone collectively is scared of Bakugo but in the beginning of the year everyone clung to him." He continued. "Yea you are right" Nezu said from a shorter height than everyone else.
"I think we should check them but here is the thing, Villians keep coming in and out. The news keeps saying how U.A. is not a safe place for children to come. Our Admissions went down by half and since graduation was just today the students will be leaving in two days." He announced making things worse. "Well that's nice." Hawks said dropping his wings. Aizawa, Nezu, and Present Mic looked to Hawks. "What? We are literally stuck! We can't fix the school reputation. The news will arrive at the children's homes to ask a million questions because now they can and Kirishima is still healing while Deku has been found with The League of Villians. Did I miss anything?" He said looking to everyone. "No but that is a good idea.." Nezu quickly perked up. "What do you mean?" Aizawa said looking to Nezu. "The news and cameras it is technically a violation against the safety of each student. If we can manage to keep them here for about two months for safe measure we can save our school."
All might chuckled but it seemed like he gave up. "Who is going to let there child stay in school even though school is over? I think it makes us look even more guilty by keeping them here when it is unsafe." All Might said calmly. He had a point, they graduated already. College submissions were already in and they all are leaving, what else is there to do?

"Why are you crying of all people?" I laughed closing the door. Bakugo looked at me with all of the best intentions. "I don't care what you do to me. I wasn't strong enough to help myself. I'm sorry." He looked me straight in the eyes and then cut the water works. "I lied." Watching his mind switch back and fourth like this didn't make me very happy. I slammed my open palm against the wall leaving a hole in it. I still fuckin care..WHY!?! He's beaten me down and has the nerve to say he deserved it. I kept a straight gaze as I circled around him. Never letting him know how truly torn I felt with this new information. I thought he just hated me. I thought it just progressed for the worst as we got older but, I can't tell what's him and what isn't. "I didn't lie I mean it." He said leaning forward in his chair. I sat it back in the floor harshly just staring. "You are a fucking dead man. Once Shigaraki takes your little quirk I'll kill you myself." I looked directly in his eyes bending over to see his expression closely. He leaned closer to me and kissed my lips, it wasn't short this time. He released and said , "I hope you fucking die. You get a few scars and a little muscle and think you can beat my training? You're a fucking bitch." I smiled and said "I know what you mean now." And turned to walk away so he can battle his demons alone. "You understand me??" He said hastily before I closed the door. I didn't answer him I didn't want to admit it.

"Enjoying playing with your toy?" Shigaraki whispered placing his hands on my hips from behind me. I'm glad he did because if he saw my fucking face right now... "Yes I'm enjoying it." I said turning around wrapping my arms around his back. I let him touch me anywhere he wanted. His hands glided up toward my face and I kept his hand on my cheek with my own. "I can't wait to kill him." I said looking right to Shigarakis lips. Signaling I wanted him now. He kissed me and it tasted of liquid metal. He was bitter..a very bitter man. I pulled the knife out of his pocket I saw him put it in earlier. I slid it up his shirt pressing it into his pale skin. He stepped backwards breaking our kiss and I lifted the knife toward his throat and pressed heavily. "Kinky today huh?" He said with blood trickling down his throat. "Yes." I said softly. I didn't want this but I wanted to gain his trust just a little more..

"Follow me then." He said leading me to his bedroom. I followed and shut the door.