A "Lover's" Betrayal

"Iida! Long time no see! Everyone is making plans to get Deku and Bakugo back and I didn't see you around. Thought maybe I missed you or something.'' Kirishima said stopping Iida in the halls. "What is even going on anymore? We aren't even supposed to be here we all graduated. We should all be home. It isn't safe here." Iida said to Kiri very upset. "Hey, hey, that is what All Might is doing he is making it safe and including us to help with ideas." Iida stayed quiet for a bit and just nodded. "Perhaps, but now that we are here I do have something to tell you." Kiri looked at Iida and smiled, "Go ahead." Iida took a big breath and came right out with his confession. "I really like you a lot Kirishima. I've had a crush on you for the longest time."

"I just wanted to tell you now since things have been just seemingly getting worse and I also feel I've waited too long. But, I Want to be more than friends." Iida said softly looking to Kirishima. "OH MY GAWD." Kiri said in shock. "OH. MUH. GHAWD." 

Meanwhile...

"No Zero hit like this and move your body like that." All Might instructed. "This is weird okay, I got it." Zero replied to All Might. "I wanted to talk to you since you are here and tell you that I am sorry for what happened to you. I should've fought harder to-" Zero interrupted All Might, "Its fine I am here now. Did I do this right?" He asked kicking the metal punching bag using his quirk. "Yes but don't rely too much on you legs like I did, you may have to use your quirk in a different way." He instructed. "It looks like this isn't a fit for you." He said noting mentally that his little Deku didn't care that he wasn't saved. They continued practicing and All Might was pleased with his performance. "You're body has developed to take on this power so you are making quick progress. This is great especially for day one." he told Zero. "Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow. Oh and by the way. Shiggaraki decided to take Bakugo's power too early. He is taking it tomorrow I believe. I'll see if I can buy you more time but you may lose him." I told Allmight. 

"Thank you for the heads up I'll tell hawks and Aizawa right away." I didn't want Bakugo extracted yet its too early and I want my revenge still. I've at least settled on that. Fucking bakugo. Fucking EVERYONE IS IN MY MIND ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT- "Okay see you in a few days thank you." I told him before heading back to base.

At the base....

"You will continue to sing. Because I FUCKING COMMANDED IT BITCH!" Shigaraki screamed into the bloody/missing eyes of Bakugo. "You already look a fucking mess and FUCKING DEKU DID IT TO YOU.  But little do you know you both will be gone." "You talk a lot of shit for someone with a chapped mouth. That shit doesn't hurt?" Bakugo laughed unseriously. Shigaraki slaps him and watched his blood splat on the floor. "Did that shit hurt?" Shiggy said in an attempt to dominate Bakugo. "So the answer is that having chapped lips do hurt.....hahahahaha.." Bakugo laughed.

"You know why you're so fucked?" Shiggy slyly commented. "Because you sent your hitman to fuck me up.." Bakugo admitted. "Yes but actually its because your friend Iida gave me all the information I needed. How did I find you in a secured school for advanced dumb ass kids with quirks? Because one of you motherfuckers actually had a fucking brain." "I don't follow."

"I'll paint the picture for you then.. It started during your admissions week. Everyone showing off why they should be the number one hero. I figured I'd start knocking you all off one by one. So I started with Iida and followed him home. I was going to leave his body in pieces for his whore of a fucking mother to cry over when he gave me a proposal I couldn't say no to." "YOU'RE FUCKING LYING! Iida he...he is RESPONSIBLE AND KIND. He'd never do anything...like that. No." Bakugo yelled in disbelief as the chair  he was in was wheeled out of his old room and into Shigaraki's lab for extraction.

"No, I remember it like it was yesterday..

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Shiggy asked as he dragged his feet toward Iida in the living room. "Because I- I need your help." Iida admitted. This threw Shigaraki for a loop because the aspiring hero asking the ever so evil devil for help...advice? Oh how the tables have turned hm.. "You'll say anything to save your life you pathetic lowlife hero ass kissing bitch, I don't believe you." Shiggy bluntly admitted moving closer to Iida. "Then follow me." 

Shiggy followed Iida to his room where he moved his bookshelf and behind it was all the ways he wanted Bakugo gone. "Everyone is talking about him and I think he will ruin my chances of getting into U.A. Not to mention...he is the key to me getting to kirishima." Iida replied. "You are horrible...decapitation, bounty, poisoning, family member abduction, you have really outdone yourself. Im willing to listen.." Shiggy said with a smile.

Iida sat on his bed and began to explain, "I need you to somehow fuck up Bakugo's performance. I know that will get Deku's attention and I can be with Kirishima. I want to be U.A's lead student and I also want Kiri. Deku and Bakugo are getting in the way." "And you want me to help you so you can get what you want..what is in It for me?" Shiggy asks very interested in this deal. "What do you want to get this done?" Iida asks Shiggy. "I want access to All Might I need you to be my eyes and ears. Maybe this can work."

"That's how you knew where I was? Liar.." Bakugo asked furiously. "Yep. That's how I knew when to do it, where you were, and the best part is...Iida programmed all of your second self hahaha. Doesn't that hurt? Anyways we are here, none of that matters now that you could possibly die from this machine. Poor Deku didn't even get his revenge.."

"Wait what does that mean? The part of me that does bad things? Iida programmed it?" Shigaraki shrugged and walked his two fingers up Bakugo's thighs. "What I am saying is darling...Is that you need to go deep into your mind to remember what happened to you all those years ago. You think you just had a chip implanted in you and you just became bad? No....not you self righteous folk. No, it just made it easier for you to accept without resistance. Everything else was learned. See, I'll show you."