New Beginnings

"All might I'm in deep." I told him. "No worries I'll teach you everything just one more condition," Allmight gently squeezed in. "Don't hurt anyone that isn't involved with whatever you have going on. Please assure me that."
I looked away for a moment. What he said made sense I can a knowledge that. But that is my problem. No one helped me while I dealt with a broken Bakugo. No one wanted to be involved...that's not punishable?

"Yes. I can do that." I assured him. That statement was very true because I only need one person and I have him already. Allmight took a deep breath and I knew he felt assured. "Let's get started child." He smiled.

My spirit lifted a little and I'm unsure why. An innocent bliss truly filled me. That feeling was a feeling I haven't felt in a while. A long while.

"I'm gonna kill him." Bakugo told himself confined. "No you aren't," He argued with himself, "He loves me. He knows I didn't do that on purpose." Bakugo began laughing and tilted his head back as far as he could. "That doesn't matter. He never knew you would do that to him. After everything you've don't to him too.." he taunted himself. "No, no I didn't do that. I DIDNT DO IT!" He cried. "You did, we did." He laughed with tears in his eyes. "Hell never forgive you."

"Our songbird still singing to himself hm?" Shigaraki said walking in on Bakugo. "I'm gonna drain all your essence, hopefully that won't kill you." He smiled. "It will," Bakugo whispered. Shigaraki gave a chuckle through his smile. "I love this chip insertion. It's the best idea I've ever had."

"You're the reason I'm hurting people? You are the reason I can't think?" Bakugo yelled. "Watch yourself bitch before I kill you tonight." Shigaraki threatened looking directly into they eyes of Bakugo. "Does he know?" Bakugo laughed. "He doesn't know does he? That's why you took him in?" Bakugo laughed hysterically. "He's really gonna blame me and it's a perfect cover up."

"He will. That's the point." Bakugo spit at Shigaraki, right in the face. "You're gonna die."
"That I've accepted, but at least I'll die with this secret that will bring you down too. This song bird won't sing anymore.."