Its Only A Rumor

Months go by and everyone is still talking about Deku and what happened between him and Bakugo. The authorities have no new leads on the missing student and the public has been alerted of the situation. "Former studen Izuku Midoriya has been missing from U.A. High for almost a year. Authorities say that there is no information on the disappearance of Young Midoriya or his sudden leaving of U.A. High. The teachers and students have been looking for the young boy and still haven't any news of his wearabouts. If you see this child please alert the author-" Aizawa turns the television off and turns to All Might. All Might stood in the teachers lounge door and felt defeated. "You think he is okay?" All Might asked. "It's only a matter of time before the media starts bashing us for his disappearance." He said lowly. "Trust me we won't give up until he is found." Aizawa says putting his hand on All Might's shoulder.

"I have some bad news for you." Hawks said flying into the teachers lounge from the window. "It's about Young Midoriya." Aizawa and All Might shift their gaze to Hawks. "I heard three students talking about the reasoning behind Midoriya's disappearance and all of them revolt around one student. Katsuki Bakugo." Hawks continues to explain the rumors they students were speaking about a few months ago and how Bakugo bullied Midoriya into leaving after beating him up. All Might and Aizawa appalled by the news they heard became panicked in their movements and confused about what they just heard. "Let me get this straight." All might says looking directly to Hawks.

"We should look into this further" Kirishima said to Iida. "He told me this himself." Kirishima pleaded. "I can't do anything for you but tell you to go to the authorities with this information Kiri!" Iida said annoyed. "We have three days until the new year arrives and Deku would have been missing for a year. Now you have the courage to tell what happened?" Iida says looking to Kirishima. "Look man it's like you said months ago. If I don't have evidence it's merely a rumor." Kirishima said looking to the floor. "I don't know what to do." He said on the verge of tears. "Being around Bakugo is strange because of everything I've told everyone but it's like no one is listening. Deku is like. Trending right now and that's all it is to everyone. A FUCKING hashtag." Kisishima said to Iida crying and sniffing. Iida had nothing to say. Kirishima was right. Everyone still hung around Bakugo because the evidence wasn't there. How did they know if the rumors were actually true? This was tricky and he felt bad for his friend. "Sorry for being so angry. This is trickier than I thought." He said embracing Kirishima. "We can figure something out." He told Kirishima. He let go and directed Kirishima to the lunch room. Bakugo was around the corner listening to the whole conversation. "He wants to get me in trouble eh?" He whispered to himself. "We will see about that." He said turning the corner and following them.

Lunch ends and Bakugo follows Kirishima everywhere he goes listening in on his conversations. "I feel like we are being followed." Kirishima whispers to Iida. He points to Bakugo who is sitting with his EarPods in reading a book. "Don't be silly. Sure you are talking around but Bakugo is straight forward. If he had a problem he would be loud and straight forward about it." Iida said comforting Kirishima. "Yea you are right." He said confidently. Continuing with how Kirishima should come forward Iida sat and offered ideas as well. Bakugo listened through the EarPods that contained no song. He listened closely and watched closely especially during New Years.

"5..4..3..2..1..!" The whole class celebrated. "Aww man! These fireworks look amazing!! I'm going upstairs to get something I'll be back." Kirishima yelled to Iida. "Huh?" Iida said turning to see Kirishima leaving the New Years Celebration. He walked upstairs and walked down the hall to see his room door already ajar.  He looked around quietly not wanting to alert anyone. He slowly opened his room door enough to see. No one was there. He went in to get his New Years presents he got for everyone when the door shut behind him. "Hi there.." Bakugo said flirtatiously. "WOAH!! Hey dude you scared me." Kirishima admitted. He looked at Bakugo who didn't say anything. "Wanna help me get all this stuff?" He asked keeping his gaze to the hot head standing in front of him. Again Bakugo didn't say anything. He just walked forward slowly. Step. By. Step.

"Hey man you are getting kind of close there." Kirishima said starting to harden himself. Bakugo looked right at Kirishima walking closer eventually walking past him. Kirishima looked confused. "You wanted my help right?" Bakugo said slyly. "Well here is my fucking help!!" He yelled hitting Kirishima with the heavy vase that was inside the gift bag he picked up. Kirishima hardened back again. His head pounding from the hard strike. "Gotcha" Bakugo stated running toward Kirishima. He barely dodges Bakugo's attack. "You look shaken there.." Bakugo laughs. "Is your head spinning?" He said pointing to his own head and making the crazy sign. Kirishima saw doubles and his balance was off. He wouldn't let this be the end of him. Bakugo couldn't fight  against Kirishimas hardening without his equipment. So instead he brought out his big guns. He ran to Kirishima as if to strike him and Kirishima put up his arms to block. Bakugo grabbed them and began to burn them tightening his grip on kiri. Kirishimas arms started to heat up quickly. He moved and jumped and turned to get Bakugo off but he wouldn't budge. He clung on smiling. Kirishima quickly tired himself out with fast movements added with Bakugo's heat he quickly over heated himself causing him to slow down. Bakugo's hands started to burn Kirishima's skin. He fell to his knees with Bakugo standing above him pleading for him to stop. "What do you want? I'll give you anything PLEASE!!" Kirishima begged. Bakugo cooled off leaving Kirishimas arms freshly burned. "I want you to keep your mouth shut about me. If not I'll pay you another visit." He told Kirishima. "Understand?" He said tilting his head in pure entertainment. "Yea I understand." Kirishima said looking to the floor. This reminded Bakugo of how he would kiss Deku and he got excited. He forced Kirishima's head up and kissed him on the lips but he didn't taste like Deku. This annoyed him. "Bye. Remember what I said freak." He said walking out to enjoy the rest of the party. Kirishima cried to himself with anger and frustration wishing he told earlier. He was Bakugo's new punching bag. He didn't like the idea of that. He looked at the crushed presents and was furious. All his money and time wasted.