Let Me Go

"Who was on the phone?" Bakugo asked angrily as he stepped toward Kirishima. "I-I told you already. It was my mom." Kirishima lied. Bakugo laughed horribly offended that Kirishima lied twice. "Your mom? Your mom? Alright then. What is your mom's number?" He asked sneakily. "It's ###-###-####." Kirishima answered stepping backwards toward the phone. His hands were behind his back already, he just seriously needs to find the clear button without alarming Bakugo. "Move." Kirishima leaned back. "Huh?" He tried to buy more time but Bakugo read him very well. "You heard me." He said angrily tossing Kirishima aside. "Why is the call history cleared?" Bakugo turned to The red head. "I-I don't..know" Kirishima started to breathe heavily. At least he hit the right button. "You think it's okay to play with me huh? YOU WANNA PLAY?" Bakugo yelled. "No no I'm not playing I swear it!" Kirishima pleaded covering his face from Bakugo who hasn't approached him yet. "Yes you are. I know how to handle it as well." Bakugo said walking toward Kirishima. "I can fix you." He said prying Kirishima's hands from his face. "I can fix this." He said placing a kiss on Kirishima's lips. "I have to dominate you. That's all." He said stroking Kirishima's face and leaving his room. "I'll be back love." He said closing the door.

Is this what Deku went through all alone? Every time we saw them fighting Bakugo made it look like he cared. How the fuck do I get away? Kirishima thought to himself sitting on his own bed.

Kirishima to the front office Kirishima to the front office.

Even though he was confused he walked to the front office watching as Bakugo left. He knew this wouldn't be good. "Young Eijiro have a seat please." All Might said "I  aware of the rumors and prank phone calls you have been making about the Missing Midoriya Case." Kirishima stood back up. "What? I didn't-" "Sit down Young Eijiro." All Migjt said also standing up. Kirishima sat back down looking at the ground in frustration and anguish. "You have been suspended from extracurricular activities for the rest of the year. You will attend classes and go straight to your dorm until your suspension is lifted otherwise you will be expelled. We have video evidence of you spreading rumors and we traced the phone call you made earlier back to your room." All Might said sternly. "Please sir" Kirishima said gaining strength to lift his head and face All Might. "I don't know what else to do I need your help." He pleaded. "It wasn't a prank phone call it was true. Help me.." Kirishima asked teaching to All Night's desk. "Look Kirishima I don't know what may be happening at home but we can't have you distracting others. We have three witness that say the same thing. You were behind this were you not?" All Might asked in all seriousness winking at Kirishima. "Y-yes sir I was.." Kirishima stated looking confused. All might handed him a paper with a note on it. "Thank you that is all" he said waving Kirishima to the door. Kirishima stood without saying anything and headed straight for the stalls.

The note read:
Bakugo has witnesses against you for spreading "rumors" however each witness looked forced and scared. This was suspicious and I called for backup. If you have any questions or in need of emergency help take this button and press it once. The ban is fake. Please voluntarily stay out of any extra activities to help sell this to Bakugo so we can collect evidence and handle this the right way.

Kirishima quickly took the pin and flushed the note down the toilet. He jumped in excitement. This torture was nearly over. Kirishima looked at the pin and realized All he has to do Is click it. Sweet. He went to his dorm and saw Bakugo sitting there. "How was your trip?" He asked mockingly. "I got suspended." He answered sadly. "I can only attend classes and that's it. I'll get expelled if I break any rules." Bakugo laughed "looks like I will know where to find you huh? Now for the fun part." He said "strip for me." Kirishima looked at Bakugo and remembered the pin he had in his pocket. Should he use it now or should he wait? Kirishima took his clothes off piece by piece as Bakugo recorded him on his phone. "Don't record me please." Kirishima told him. "I do what I want lapdog." Bakugo told him perking up his phone to record everything. "I don't want to.." Kirishima whined. "Let me go please. Please please please let me go, I'll do anything but this please." He begged but Bakugo didn't listen. "Hurry and drop those draws I wanna see what I'm working with." Bakugo demanded. Kirishima followed his instructions but also remembered he needed evidence of retaliation. "Come here boy." Bakugo called but Kirishima stayed. Not that he wanted to get hurt, but he wanted evidence on his body as well to put Bakugo away possibly for life. "No." He said reaching back for his clothes. "No?" Bakugo said putting something in his mouth. Mmkay." He said walking closer to Kirishima slapping him in his face with the back of his hand. "You want to be disobedient? I can punish you for that." Bakugo beat him again. Over and over and over. He began punching him in the face and stomach leaving bruises everywhere. "Had enough yet?" He asked while activating hos quirk. Kirishima nodded but that wasn't enough. "Yes.." he said tiredly. His face was bleeding his lip was swollen and he was red all over. "Good now do as I say, when I say it. I also want you to call me Big Daddy. Now get on all fours and crawl like a dog." Kirishima lazily dropped to the floor regretting not taking the chance to hit the button. He began crawling for Bakugo. "Crawl to me." Bakugo said sitting on Kirishima's bed with his pants loosened. Kirishima came to Bakugo and put his hands on Bakugo's thighs like a dog would greet it's master. "Good boy." Bakugo said pulling Kirishima by the neck into a kiss. He slipped something into Kirishima's mouth with his tongue and pulled away. "Swallow it." Bakugo instructed. "Yes Big Daddy." Kirishima said lowly and ashamed. Bakugo had Kirishima continue to do things that dehumanized him. Until he saw Kirishima's dick rise. "Looks like you are ready." Bakugo said instructing Kirishima over to his lap again. Kirishima hated himself. He was aroused but it wasn't his fault. He wanted it to go away but he knew he would get pleased so he didn't want it to go. "Ride me" Bakugo instructed. Kirishima pulled Bakugo's pants and underwear away. And saw how large his dick  actually was. He felt bad he didn't want this, but he obviously did.
He sat on top of Bakugo as instructed and slowly pushed Bakugo inside. The blonde grew impatient and grabbed Kirishima's hips and pushed him down. "Don't make any noise." Bakugo instructed. Kirishima ass was definitely stretched out. It hurt to move but he kept going. Not wanting to get punished again. He moved until it became pleasurable. "Ah Kirishima" Bakugo moaned. "Fuck" Kirishima moaned. Bakugo slapped his ass. "What did I say?" "Not to s-speaaaaaaaaahhh" he groaned into Bakugo's ear. This was supposed to be punishment for the red head. He looked like he enjoyed it. Kirishima went faster riding Bakugo roughly and hard. After about twenty minutes of going Bakugo ordered Kirishima to slow down. "I c-can't" Kirishima implied speeding it up all together. Pounding Bakugo's dick with his ass even harder than before. "I said stop Kirishima." Again Kirishima didn't stop it felt so good he wanted to keep going. He didn't know what was In that pill but it definitely changed him.

Kirishima kept going until Bakugo came in his ass. "Fuck Kirishima I told you-" "you told me to stop I heard you." Kirishima stated boldly. "I'm still horny as fuck and you didn't last that long." Kirishima said frankly. This angered Bakugo "okay" he said "flip over."

Kirishima flipped onto his knees. Bakugo grabbed on of his belts and came back. "First off," he said slapping Kirishima's ass. "If I tell you to do something," he said hitting him again. "I expect you to do that shit." Bakugo finished. "Ah S-sorry." Kirishima said as Bakugo continued to spank him. "Harder" Kirishima said out loud. He realized what he said. He realized the camera was still recording. He realized he practically gave consent to do this. What is he even saying right now? Why is he acting this way? He didn't change his mind, did he?

Bakugo heard what he said and dropped the belt. He began hitting Kirishima's ass with his hands using his quirk for more emphasis on harder. Kirishima felt great but honestly didn't know how to feel. He said no. Was this okay? "Ah AH I'm sorry please!" He said through pants as Bakugo rubbed his tender ass. Kirishima let out a relieved sigh and this made Bakugo laugh. "I'm not done yet." He said beginning to hit the red head harder this time. Kirishima flipped himself onto his back to escape the pain. "What too much for ya?" Bakugo laughed "you entertain me lapdog. I'll be back." He said taking a bath towel to cover himself with. When he came back he had a bunch of little toys for Deku. He would instead use them for Kirishima. Bakugo dropped his towel and picked out black rope from his bag and hit Kirishima with it before tying his hands and feet back. He then put black tape around his mouth to keep him from screaming. This reminded Kirishima that this wasn't for his own pleasure it was Bakugo's way of domination.

Bakugo spanked Kirishima harder and harder. Kirishima's veins began to pop out of his neck and arms. "Why don't u use that quirk of yours huh boy?" Bakugo teased. Kirishima knew what would happen if he did. He didn't need anymore burns or beat downs. Kirishima's pill wore off he was no longer wanting to be pleasured.

Bakugo then took his hard cock and shoved it harshly into Kirishima's ass. He was wide and long and it hurt. He was tighter than before and Bakugo loved it. He thrusted into Kirishima so hard that the bed started moving and making squeaking sounds. The sounds of skin slapping was apparent now. Bakugo continued thrusting for thirty minutes then appears to slow down. Again Kirishima let out a relieved sigh and Bakugo heard him. He took his dick out to see Kirishima bleeding which got onto both of their legs. "Split." Bakugo said untying Kirishima's feet. "Huh?" Kirishima said through fatigue. This made Bakugo laugh ass the boy swayed from tiredness his eyes half open. "I said go into a split." Bakugo repeated. Kirishima split on the bed leaning forward on his stomach.

Bakugo got on top and inserted his dick again slowly then rammed the rest in. This excited Kirishima's half opened eyes. He perked  his ass up for Bakugo even though it hurt. What is he doing? Bakugo thrusted downward into Kirishima's ass attacking his soft spot over and over. "Mmhmm" Kirishima yelled through the tape. His rising dick was comfortable between the bed sheets and Bakugo's weight. Bakugo noticed his back arch and decided to play with Kirishima nipples while lifting his torso so Kirishima's back would touch Bakugo's front. He began slamming into Kirishima near the end. He thrusted harder and deeper than Kirishima had experienced. Kirishima's eyes rolled back in guilty pleasure. Each stroke to his soft spot traveled up his dick. Bakugo attacked it harshly too. He slammed into Kirishima's ass one last time before releasing all of his semen into Kirishima's ass. "Mmmmhm." Kirishima moaned hating himself. Bakugo was finished but continued to pump into Kirishima a few more times then took his dick out. "You are a horny morherfucker huh?" Bakugo teased slapping Kiri's ass. Kirishima didn't get up because he wasn't instructed to. "Im going to shower. You stay like that. When I come back Im eating the cum out of your ass so don't waste it." He said heading to Kirishima's bathroom.

I hate you..I hate you...I FUCKING hate you Bakugo.

Everything Kirishima did was about to rush back to him while Bakugo was gone.

You..you fucking broke me.. Kirishima thought as he stayed on the bed exactly as instructed.