Who Am I Really??

Shigaraki came in my ass with no hesitation Pushing all his semen into my ass. "AH UNGH.." I moaned as he pulled out. "Im really fond of you Deku. Your work ethic and emotionless attitude and your body.." he said running his fingers down my back. "Shower with me." He said while pulling me up and taking my hand and dragging me to the bathroom. As I walked his cum ran down my leg. I hated every second but it seems I've gotten closer. He ran the shower water and stood in front facing me. He took a new rag before getting in and used it to wash my body. He started with my shoulders and neck. I smiled and watched his eyes as he washed every inch of me. He stepped aside and let the warm water hit my skin to rinse the suds away.  He began washing himself but I took the initiative to return the favor. I began washing his lower back and kissing his neck as I did. I hated myself but there was so much to hate I lost count and gave up.
I continued washing his body working my way up to his chest from behind. Washing his pecs as I kissed his jawline and caressing his chin as I did. I worked slowly. When I finished I moved in front and put my arms around him. Our bodies were so close our dicks slid together rubbing off each other. I kissed him and opened myself for a French kiss. As he kissed me back I stepped toward it and felt the shower water dance on my skin. I pulled away and turned the water off once all the soap suds rinsed away. "Why did you leave me?" Shigaraki said sad that I moved away slightly. "I needed to turn the water off." I said slightly confused. "I'm lonely.." he took my waist and held me and didn't let go. "We can go to the bed. We can cuddle there let's get out the shower first." I chuckled. I really managed to get him to love me and I don't even know what love is! "Okay." He stepped out and grabbed a new towel from the bathroom shelf and dried me off. I did the same and he ate it up. This bastard needed someone. Too bad I'm not it.
We reached the bed holding hands but still naked. We climbed in and laid down. "Wanna know about how I weakened Bakugo?" He said turning to me with big bright eyes. "Yes spill everything!" I said excitedly. Finally something is paying off. Shigaraki took his gloves off and put on a new pair. "I sent Kurogiri as you know, but I did it while he was asleep. Kurogiri implanted a chip in Bakugo's neck right under his left ear." He said wiggling his damp fingers inside his gloves. "It took a few weeks but the toxins it makes causes brain malfunction haha. I didn't know you both went to the same school though. It brought you to me so I don't mind." He said caressing my cheek. I felt offended. In that moment I realized no one is completely on your side like ever. What Bakugo did FUCKED me and I trained my body for years and that is what he had to say? 'He doesn't mind' but again this os the League of Villians. I pulled myself through. He realized I was upset. "What's wrong?" He asked looking at me confused. "I just want to know why you picked me. You love me right?" I swiftly lied. "I told you why already. I love you because you are heartless.." he said kissing my neck. "I love you because you are very cold toward everyone..." he kissed me again. "I love you because you are strong..." he said caressing my arms while he kissed my cheek. "I love you for your perfect body..." he worked his way up to my forehead. "I love you for your intent to kill.." he said kissing the tip of my nose. "I love you for loving me." He said kissing my lips and gripping my arms. I laughed and pushed him off. "Stop lying.." I said looking over to him. "I'm lying?" He said laughing. "I liked the one where u said I have the intent to kill." I said pressing into his throat a little harder than normal because I actually do want to kill him. He leaned into my hand pushing the pressure harder. I pulled away, wanting to think of the best way to kill him. "That's also why I love you." He said touching my chest. "You are loyal." He said looking directly to my eyes. I smiled because I knew it was a lie. "You trust me with....your life?" I said looking down and back up hesitantly. "I trust you with everything. My heart, my secrets, my everything."
I smiled and kissed him with all the fake passion I could muster. "What are we then?" I asked hoping he would trust me enough to say his boyfriend or something. "I don't know yet. But knowing what happened to you I don't want to trigger anything. I'll wait for you to tell me what we are." So Shigaraki is waiting on me. This is so rich!!! I can use him now. I just need to keep him tied to me until I figure something out. "Okay let me think about it. Meanwhile though, how does the quirk stealing machine work?" I asked genuinely. "Ok. And I put the body into the machine by inserting it on top of a roll bed. Something like a stretcher that rolls onto the circular machine. After that I close the door and hit a big button on the side of the machine. And listen to the screeching vocals of the Person inside. It's pretty sick." He smiled while playing in my hair. "Where does the quirk go?" I asked trying to squeeze all the information I can. "It goes into these long viles that are about the size of your middle finger. And whoever wants the quirk drinks it and it alters their DNA." I was surprised and looked the part. "That's painful." I laughed thinking of the pain and finding it funny. "Speaking of quirks," Shigaraki said smiling. "We have been working on your physical strength and you have developed well. I think now I want you to.." he kept talking but I was full of energy because I accomplished my goal. I needed to let it out somehow. I began to nudge my legs between his and pull myself on top of him. I kissed his neck and left hickies on his neck. "I want you to practice using your quirk in about a month, I still have some conditioning for you to do before you are fully done. By that time Bakugo should be yours because we have to extract it without him dying so you can get your revenge. We'll have to break it into parts."