Graduation Bashed

"Come close villains." Shigaraki instructed. "We all know about the school U.A. And their not so powerful students. Well a few years ago I sent Kurogiri to weaken their strongest student Bakugo. I'm hearing back now the results and I've been watching the news closely about what's been happening. However they are holding a Graduation for the little bastards and I wanted to crash it and kidnap students for their quirks." Shigaraki explained. "I want Bakugo. I want to kill him." I said as I tilted my head in awe after years of not hearing his name or the school for that matter. "I know I'm aware." Shigaraki said calmly throwing a knife at my blind eye. I caught it in my fist which made my hand all bloody. I smiled at him and remembered how we got to this point.

"Leave Toga alone. Raven-" Shigaraki was interrupted by Dabi and Toga together, "His name is Zero." Shigaraki looked at me on the floor laughing by Dabi. "I need to speak with you, Zero." Shigaraki said kinda in a serious mood. I calmed down because well he is the boss here. I felt comfortable as well because not everyone has a boss that is their friend too. "Tell me more about yourself. We barely know you. It's been a year and you don't tell us where You are from or why you don't want to use your old name? No family members.." Shigaraki asked playing with a knife in his fingers. "You also never told us how you got that horrid burn on your back or who gave it to you." I looked at his hands again. He had this glove on. It was black and it only covered his thumb index finger and middle fingers and at the bottom there was a strap to keep the glove on. "Why do you have those gloves on with both hands?" I asked avoiding the question. He got up from his seat his personal room and walked toward me leaving no space for Jesus. "It's to keep everyone safe. My quirk activates when I use all five of my fingers. To keep from killing my friends I wear them." He explained piercing my soul with his eyes. He tightly gripped my throat with his covered hands pushing me back against a wall. "See? You aren't dead.." he laughed throwing his head back. I wish he didn't do that though. I was aroused after playing with Toga and Dabi. I didn't moan or breath heavily. I did look at him sizing him up and down with my eyes. Undressing him with my imagination. He looked at my unusual gaze and leaned into me. "Something you want to tell me?" He said pushing his leg between both of mine. I knew he felt my dick against his leg. He rubbed his leg against my dick giving me the friction I silently longed for. "Not gonna say anything huh Zero?" He teased. Shigaraki moved away and I was very disappointed. "Stay." I managed to get out wanting more of his body on mine- inside mine. "Hmmhm" he laughed to himself. I could tell he had an idea. " He softmy kissed my neck starting below my jawline. "Tell me about yourself or ill stop." He threatened going lower to my chest and taking my shirt off. "Alright." I said swallowing and taking a deep breath as he massage my scars with his hands and playing with my nipples. "My actual name is Izuku Midoriya. I left my mother alone to find a new life without telling her..." I stopped. Shigaraki felt me through my pants rubbing my boner up and down and in circular motions. "I-I attended..Ah fuck.." I moaned as he lowered my pants licking my dick through my undergarments. I was already soaked in precum and he just..stopped. "Keep going." He said stopping fully. "I attendedU.A. Ah AhMhmmm. And I- I uh.." I moaned crazily as Shigaraki slowed down again. "Yess??" He said slowly while tugging on my boxers with his teeth. "I was bullied b-by AAAHHH AAHH. Fuck I- I was B-b bullied b-by Bakugo..AAAAUuUhHH YEESSs." I moaned running my fingers through his hair as he swallowed my dick raw. I began breathing heavily almost unable to talk. "H-he please please finger me shigaraki.." Shigaraki looked at me and paused. I knew he wanted me to keep going but this shit is torture too.

"I was bullied by Bakugo.." I began looking to Shigaraki for more assistance. "What did he do to you Zero?" He asked me beating my dick with his hands. He squeezed my dick while beating my shit and released over and over and bitch it felt good. He slipped his tongue back onto my dick and started bobbing his head back and fourth putting his saliva on my slit. "He he mmhmmm he r-raped me..and beat me FUCK SHIGARAKI.." I moaned loudly as he fingered my asshole. His fingers shoved in and out aggressively and stopped while circling around my hole. His muffled laugh caught me off guard, I didn't expect him to do that. I grabbed his hair and started fucking his face. I didn't know what came over me but I liked having my boss below me. I want to top him. I moaned louder and louder as I used my ab muscles to shove my dick into him more and more. I know he loved the view he got.
I pulled out looking at Shigaraki. "Get on your bed I've practically told you everything." I said slyly hoping he would buy it. He laughed harder not hiding a thing. "You want me to get in bed for you?" He said grabbing my dick as he stood back up. "No. Fucking. Way." He said looking at me and still fully clothed. I grabbed his waist pulling him closer to me. I put my hand inside his pants and circled his asshole like he did mine. "You sure?" I asked in an almost chuckle as I felt him lean further into me. "No..take me." He pleaded jumping into my arms and wrapping himself around my waist. I walk him to the bed and lay him down. I watch him strip his clothes off and lie there opened to me. I got on top and started pumping his dick with my hands while kissing his neck. I went back to kiss his lips when I felt his legs wrap around me tightly. He turned over and looked down on me. "You didn't tell me everything. How naive do you think I am?" He said lifting my legs into the air. His cock was bigger than Dabi's. He laughed because he knew I got a good look. He lined himself with my ass touching my hole but not going in. "I left without saying anything." But he wanted more. "Who gave you the burn?" He asked looking to me for an answer. "Stroke me first." I said wanting him to thrust those beautiful hips into me. Instead he choked me..
"Tell me more." He demanded. Damn and to think I could top him became funny to me.