I Choose Domination

Bakugo...his face is so fuckable. "C'mon take the blindfold off," he smiled, biting his lips. I loved him and hated him at the same time. I loved his lips. Even when he bullied me, I looked at his face to watch his lips twist as he cursed me. I was always jealous of him, his looks, his popularity, even when we were kids. I shouldn't be feeling anything right now, I guess I failed. 

I leaned in to kiss them. The lips that bashed me, the lips that kissed me when he raped me, the lips that cursed me, the lips that wished death upon me..those lips. I will say one thing. I enjoyed it. The taste and the feeling, his warmth. I pulled back a little, and let him chase mine. His hands were tied behind him and his feet were bound to the chair. "You want this..?" I asked getting off his lap. "Yes!" he cried almost immediately. "I do. I swear I do, come back pretty boy. I miss you already." He laughed as his head fell low, "You keep teasing me, because I am tied up. I do want you to know I am sorry for my actions Deku, I feel as though, giving you my body is the only way to show you right now. Please.."

My body felt weird, for the first time in years my eyes began to sweat and my cheeks were flushed. I definitely hated him now. Just because he says sorry for what he did doesn't make shit right at all! WHY SHOULD I FORGIVE HIM NOW? HUH? HIS PATHETIC ASS. His sweet...sweet...pathetic little ass. 

"Thats what you wanted me to say huh?" his laugh reminded me of the one he gave me, after he burned my back. "Shut up." I felt my back and rubbed it. I will not let him do this to me again. Ever. "Make me." 

That was all I heard before I saw red. I left the room and came back with a hatchet, a hunting knife, and an Iron. "Brave of you to come back, I thought you were gone for good. You were always sensitive like that." I plugged in the iron and let him talk, not listening to a single word. "I bet you enjoyed it. Remember? The night, the night I raped you. You begged and begged to stop and I kept pushing. I know you loved it you slut." I zoned out and sharpened my knife. 

"Untie me, so I can enjoy that ass one more time." he laughed throwing his head back.  I sharpened the hatchet too. I didn't say a word. I took off his blindfold and set him free. "Wow you are dumber than I thou-" 

The best thing about learning to fight, without your quirk, is that you know when others are about to use theirs. I took my hunting knife, and stabbed him right in the fucking balls, eyeballs. I enjoyed the agonizing scream and pain I put him through. I replayed in my mind what happened when I left U.A. for years. YEARS. Yet somehow, my pathetic heart still beats...for him.

"I CANT SEE....I-I-I-I I C-CAN'T SEEE! IZUKU!" bakugo screamed launching his body where he thought I would be. "ILL KILL YOU! I PROMISE I WILL!" he continued to yell, as he bumped into walls and fired uncontrollably. 

"You know...I don't know how long you had this...chip or whatever inside you, forcing you to do things. However, im not going to help you. I just now thought about this like. You had an opportunity to tell us something was wrong since you switch back and forth. You never did." I laughed watching him blindly stumble.

"SHUT UP IZUKU!" the blond continued to blast in my general direction, however at this rate, even a toddler could dodge such an half assed attack. "What were the words you told me? 'Make me?' HAHAHAHAHAHA" I mocked. 

"I think im going to hurt you the way you hurt me. It seems as if I need to remind myself how different I am, how I evolved after surviving you. I forgot."

"D-Deku wait p-please. I know I haven't always been the kindest and I know that I deserve it, but what about giving me another chance? I'M NOT MYSELF DEKU IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE! IM SO SORRY!" Bakugo cried as he fell to his knees. I walked over to him completely in disbelief. "You are a very sorry individual." I said grabbing and plugging in my iron. 

"You hurt me Bakugo."

"I know im sorry. I hate myself. Im disgusting. When im me, I don't remember these things..but after learning with Kirishima I know I've done some terrible things-"

"Ah yes, you have." I laughed numb to everything at the moment.

"Please.." he said reaching out to me. My iron was hot enough on its highest setting. I unplugged it and walked closer to Bakugo. His hands reached out to touch me. "Let me..please." I figured why not? Ill just burn him when he least expects it. There was something different though..something I knew to be true.

His touch was soft. He felt on my stomach at first then his fingertips smoothly rose higher, touching my chest and shoulders. He reached my face and I looked at his and how I ruined it. Then he smiles softly as his fingers discover where my lips were, and he slowly brings himself closer to me and I freeze. I really wanted this, but its everything I opposed. I knew it all too well though. Its the same kiss he gave after he tourtured me so much. 

His lips were so close, I embraced him and slowly turned my head away. "I won't let you trick me twice." I whispered as I let the iron burn his back just as he did to me. His screams in my ear didn't feel as good as I always imagined them to be. I kept pressing hard and stamping in different places. I kept him tight so he couldn't move. Afterwards he turns to me and says "I deserved it.." he fainted in exhaustion due to his loss of blood and burns. I picked him up and placed him in the chair and tied him up once more. 

I walked backwards getting a good glimpse of him before I turned around to grab the door handle. "Shigaraki!" I yelled startled. "That seemed very intense.." he said looking at me strangely. Then he left the room and disappeared around the corner. I knew, I fucked up.