School With A Bad Rank 2

"We are focusing on the wrong thing.." Al might had a revelation. He realized the school was so worried about their representation and how they were presented that the actual feelings of the students along with their mental health were pushed to the sidelines. He shouldn't be worried about the school. His focus should be on Bakugo and Deku and why they are fighting or why Deku left. "Hey I think if we focus on the children in the media interview saying how we worry about their safety outside of our school we should sway some hearts on our side." Present Mic presented to Aizawa as they walked through the halls. All Might heard them from his office and sat there in the dark. They aren't worried in the slightest of the boy is okay. Sure they want to stop future kidnappings but the current ones are just like scrap paper until the right answer is discovered. All Might thought to himself some more and wondered if Hero's should even have a title anymore. He wondered if heroes are actually worth looking up to. Deku looked up to him and look what happened. Kirishima looked up to All Might and Bakugo slipped right through his fingers as well. Who else is going next? And won't it be the fault of our hero's?

All Might got up with a pit in his stomach as deep as the oceans bottom when he realized the truth about the school he worked for and also himself. He walked into the teachers lounge and saw everyone. He stood in the doorway and gathered everyone's attention. "Our focus is wrong. The media is against us and the parents are too. They are right. Look at you and the people next to you. We are making up excuses and reasons for people to let their children stay with us. Why?? For them to go missing? For someone to make an excuse for why they are gone?" All Might sees the confusion on the faces of all the hero's and realized none of them understood. "We are making things better All Might. If the school stays up we can raise more hero's for the future when we retire and the more hero's the more we get for retirement. Not just that but it benefits the kids too. They get experience and offers to work with other hero's to get the title they always wanted and to help those in need." Nezu explained. "Yea and if our media rank gets higher than it's current low ranking we can save the school." Recovery Girl added. Everyone seemed to be on the same page and believing they were doing it for the right cause. "I want to know what you mean All Might." Aizawa stepped up. "I think you have a point here." All Might was relieved to know someone understood. "The whole time, we worried about our media presence when Deku went missing. How long did we look for him? Who helped look for him? Why didn't we notice he was gone until late?" All Might looked around and no one answered. It was quite an easy answer just like anything else, right? No. No one looked for Deku. No one checked any cameras. No one chased after him or even called his phone. No one. They left Deku all alone. Those "search parties" were for the media. In actuality nobody did shit. "Why is it that a student can go missing in a place that is supposed to be safe and no one does or says anything about it? Why are we even open we should close down. The students are taking more of a risk than we are." All Might looked for something, for some one to tell him he was wrong. For someone to say 'hey I know something!!' Yet no one proved him wrong. He and Hawks searched only came across a rumor and an empty bedroom. "Bakugo has gone missing and I'm not going to let the same thing happen again. If you want to be real heros let's find a real solution together." He looked around and no one said a word. He turned to leave and felt an arm on his shoulder. "I want to be a real hero." Aizawa said looking to All Might. "Sorry it took me this long to realize it buddy." He said holding back tears. "Let's go make a plan." They said walking away. Everyone in the room stood in shock. Realizing that All Might was right. One by one everyone trashed their 'save the school' plans and followed after All Might and Aizawa. All night and Aizawa turned to see the whole room of hero's walking behind them. "I texted a few people." Recovery girl stated motioning for Aizawa to open the school doors. When he did he saw a whole fleet of hero's. Starting with Gran Torino and Best Jeanist leading all the way to Ken Takagi and even the newest of hero's the new graduates. "We've got some planning to do people." Hawks said flying to the entrance. "Let's start soarin" he continued landing on his feet. "It's nice to see the old you again." Hawks said patting All Might as he entered the school followed by the rest of the hero's. "I like it too." All Might replied. Everyone was ready for work and ready to fight. It was finally time to step up and protect their children.