Domination is Key

I was ferociously knocked to the ground again. I looked to Dabi who hasn't said a word the whole time. "When I kill you I'll give some of the prize money to your partner there. For your funeral." My opponent taunted. My funeral?? He was tall and way bigger than me, he was lean but has some muscle too. His quirk was the ability to make someone do something by instruction. "I command you to stay still." He said running toward me and knocking me down like a bowling pin. He never lost a death match. He was always the victor according to the guy at the front desk.

He sat on top of me punching my face into the floor. Bakugo did this before. His were way harder too. I laid there under him since he assumed my defeat and let him have his way. "Now to finish you. I command you to kill yo-" he began. I leaned forward and forced my arm down his throat and pulling out whatever I could grip. His body flopped backward due to the lack of air. I pulled my hand back and saw lots of blood. I decided to go back in straddling on top of him while trying to pull his tongue out. I managed to pull the back up and he shook violently under me. His eyes starting to roll back. I laughed at the way his body responded to my touch. I loved it. I loved the blood and the screams and his body jerks. I reached and pulled as much as I could pulling his tongue right out if his mouth. His back arched under me as his neck pulsed with pain. "I really do love your quirk.." I told him with his mouth filling with blood. I realized a few hits ago that he hit me but didn't kill me. He had the power to but toyed with me long enough so I could figure him out. That was a mistake.

His quirk allowed him to instruct someone to do something. Once his skin touched his opponent's skin the rule no longer applied. At this point he was dominating me for the thrill of it. I stood up and stomped on his air pipe. When I finished and was sure he was dead, I whipped out my cock and pissed on his face. It felt great to relieve myself. The crowd screamed and praised me for the show I put on for them. I bowed and walked off the stage stepping on top of the dead body.

I met Dabi who was surprised. I met his murderous look with one of my own. "The blood on your face is attractive." He told me taking his blade to the fresh blood and tasting it. "You did very well. I thought you were gonna die on me." "Why have such little faith?" I told him walking toward the front desk without him. He followed me as the front desk guy handed me my cash. "100,000 buckaroons" he said "come back soon Raven. You got some spunk kid." I smiled as I walked to the car. Dabi taking slow calculated steps. He got into the car and I got into the car from his side. "Hey your door is over there." He told me. "I know. Shut up please." I told him as I sat in his lap and closed the door. He laughed as a grinded on his dick through his clothes. I took the steering wheel and backed out and drove while in his lap. "Where we going?" He said playfully while rubbing my throbbing cock inside my pants. "Keep doing that and we won't reach our destination Dabi." I told him grinding more to keep him at bay.

I drove to a place kind of like the one we left. Except people were killing each other right in the street. Blood gushing everywhere. It was perfect. I turned around and sat on his lap to face him. He touched my hair then by bloody face. He kissed me and licked the blood off. While he was busy I took the liberty of taking his buttons a loose on his pants. I began to kiss him back quickly moving down to his dick. I kissed it. I swirled my tongue at the tip keeping eye contact as I toyed with him. While I was on my knees I pulled the lever back causing his seat to flatten backwards. He put his hands behind his head and watched as I stripped down fully naked in his car. I inserted his dick into my ass without prepping and worked it from the top. Riding his dick felt great. He had such a width on him it was almost hard to get in. I continued to bounce hitting my g-spot each time.

I moaned loud and caressed his chest as I continued. He watched me and I loved it. His hands traveled to my hips moving me around fucking me back. He let out a groan and I was here for it. He flipped me around and hit the chair lever to bring the chair forward again. He lifted my legs up in the air and started fucking me quickly. I became a moaning mess as he fucked me up. I finally opened my eyes and could see all the murder happening around the car and it excited me more. With each deep stroke I became weaker and weaker as Dabi took control. He pulled his dick out slowly and shoved it back in quickly and I moaned louder. "Ah Ah uh mmmmhm ah ah Aaahhh." I moaned loving him more and more with each stroke. "Fuck." I said loudly as he lifted both of my legs with one arm and played with my dick in the other hand. "OH FUCK" I yelled louder all the pleasure was so good. He pulled my dick and I almost released. He keeps fucking me up in the air and my dick couldn't take anymore. Especially after he kept attacking my G- spot oh my god. "Umm I'm im.." I said in between each stroke. "I'm coming." He stroked my dick faster and I felt close to release. "Go ahead. Cum on the wheel for me." He said loving each second. I did just as he said as he continued fucking my ass. "Ah damn." I moaned as Dabi continued. He finally came in my ass and i felt so full. His release was quick and I could feel his dick throbbing inside me. He put my legs down and gripped my soft dick and caressed my balls. "Let me know if u ever want to do this again" he said stroking my genitals, "let me know you slut." He said pushing me off of him. All his cum started to leak out of my ass as I got up. I went back and sucked it off his dick and swallowed. I licked every inch of semen and didn't waste any.

Dabi looked at me as I put his dick back into his pants and kissed me. I pulled away and told him, "Don't get used to this. I don't like you. I just needed some dick for tonight." He looks away and says, "Me too." He looks back at the wheel with my cum dripping from it and he licks it directly from the wheel. Now he is just fucking with me. He looked so sexy licking my cum off the wheel. It got messy quickly. He got it on his hands and fingers too. I took his hand and said,"let me help you." I licked his fingers making sure to swirl my tongue around each finger he got the cum on. "Fuck u" he said smiling. "You already did." I told him finishing off his fingers. I kissed his hand and placed it back on the wheel. "This never happened." I told him looking out the window. "What are u talking about?" He said backing out of the violent alley way. I smiled and said "nothing."

Meanwhile at U.A

"So nothing happened?" All Might asked after hours of talking about rules and policies and the dangers if sexual assault. "Nothing happened sir." Kirishima answered. "All right then boys this will be written up as an academic warning. You are free to leave. Any last questions?" Aizawa said. Both boys shook their heads. Aizawa gave them permission to exit and they did. "Good lapdog." Bakugo said patting Kirishima. The rest of the day the boys didn't speak. Kirishima had an idea. "This is All Night's office how can I help?" Kirishima heard over the phone. "Yes I have information about Deku and Bakugo. And I need help because I'm his next target. I'm scared to meet." Kirishima whispered into the phone. "Ok everything will be okay. When you are ready tell me everything." All Might responded getting his pen and pad out. He also hit record to save the conversation between them. As Kirishima explained everything All Might took it me down to his notes. Bakugo slammed the door open then shut it again. "Thank you for checking on me mom but I have to go now." Kirishima said very suddenly. "Hey Bakugo!!" He said before hanging the phone up. "Alright mom love you bye." He said hanging up the phone. All Might was now aware of everything except who it was on the phone and where Bakugo currently was. "Who were u talking to, really?"