I Like My Toys

The truth was I had a month before Shigaraki knew about me and my power, but extraction of a power takes a month. Bakugo was fine it just depends on when Shigaraki decides to start this shit up. I still need to find a way out for myself and Bakugo, but the thing is..I like him. His day side is the kind of crazy I need, in fact I need to make him crazier..
"Hey can you help me with something?" Toga said embarrassed. I looked at her and followed her to her pink room. "What is it?" I asked squinting at her. "I've got something stuck up there and I can't get it out..it's my tampon." I looked at her and told her to get comfortable. "I'll help you. Go ahead and open up." Her smell was fishy but she was on her cycle so I understood why. I stuck my finger inside her and couldn't feel it. I pushed further and felt something like tissue. "How did it get this far?" I asked pushing further. "I never used one before. I don't know lol. It won't come out." I nodded pulling my finger out. It was drenched in blood. I looked at her. "Don't that's gross." She said looking at me. "Don't Zero that is nasty seriously Zero!!!" I couldn't help it. If it was anything like the blood pizza I wanted to know. I sucked my finger and enjoyed it. Toga looked at me in disgust. "I'd expect Dabi to do something like that. Not you zero eww." I shrugged and put two fingers in this time scissoring them to try and grab her tampon. "Zero.." I looked at her because I knew what I was doing. "Have any other ideas?" I said pushing and grabbing the tip of the tampon. "Stop playing get this thing out of me before I cut you." I looked at her excitedly. "Cut me then." I said letting the tampon go and licking my fingers in front of her. She grabbed her knife from under her pillow and cut my cheek. I licked that blood too. I like hers more tho. She went to cut me again, I caught her wrist and cut it. "Ow Zero" she said as I sucked the shit out of her wound. Blood tasted bitter at first but I think I like it. I let her wrist go and she stared at me almost smiling. I don't think anyone ever cut her before when not in combat. She didn't expect me to do that. "Zero. You are the first person to cut me while confident I wouldn't kill you." She stared into my eyes like a maniac it was beautiful. I loved how she looked at me like a crazy person. Her face changed from crazy to pleasured once I thrusted both my fingers back into that occupied pussy of hers. I grabbed the tampon again and pulled it out. I sucked on it taking as much blood as I could. I licked my fingers when I finished looking at toga. "Stay away from me while I'm on my period." She said jokingly, while pushing my head down to her clit. I definitely turned her on, which was purposeful but I never intended to fix it. Her blood in my face changed my mind though. "You are so sick you disgusting dog." She laughed while enjoying every thrust of my tongue. She stopped bleeding and I was no longer interested. "Why did you stop?" She said angrily. "There is nothing left. Call me when you start up again or however you females do.." I said waving my hand as I left the room. Toga looked down at herself and saw no trace of period blood. "What the actual fuck..?" She said to herself laughing as she went to put on a pad this time.