Prologue - Blood Red Sandman

Some wars never end. Some wars cease to exist for a long time but then they return at a time when no one wants them to. Sometimes when they return there is nothing but darkness for the next while as it lasts. Forces of evil that you cannot see and forces of evil that seem nearly indestructible. At a time like this no one ever thought it would come back one day only this time it would take a turn for the worst.

It began with the start of the trans-dimensional war when the Lord of Lapland defeated the demons once and hid in the shadows for centuries until their return. Soon after escaping their clutches once again, he fell in love with the most beautiful maiden from the human world ever. Once her feelings became mutual, the power of their love seemed to have defeated the demons for good, including their leader whose heart was broken by the Lord himself. Six months have gone by and all seems well as it should be. Now monsters and humans are in an alliance and if a new threat shall rise we must all be ready.

One night in an old shack there was a still of nothingness in this old place. A few candles lit here and there and a young trio going through some old items in a box; every nook and cranny seems quite interesting to those young at heart. But soon there are loud screams as each one in the group is killed one by one by an invisible force. Throttled in the air, dragged into dark rooms, and attacked from behind after all goes quiet.

It is like they are gone in a flash after the disaster strikes. Nothing is seen or heard from what has happened in this shack. Sources say it was a blackout, or the monsters have once again turned against the humans or the demons have made a comeback. But this is a new threat. A new series of demons unlike no other. Nothing compared to the ones that were destroyed by the power of love, no. These ones are more powerful and the leader is unknown.

They can only be one thing feared even more than the last set of demons that were destroyed; darker, stronger, more powerful, and more capable of getting to victory than the last. The power of love between the Lord of Lapland and his one true love must stand strong if they are to defeat this dark threat and overcome the dark days yet to arrive as these new demons begin their invasion. Without the power of their love, no one will live...................The Monsterican Dream of Destruction.