Chapter 1 - Sincerely With Love

A/N: I know what you're thinking, just about every chapter in this series is named after a Lordi song so how the hell could I name this one after a song that is not actually about love? The truth is that when I first wrote this chapter, it was before the To Beast or Not To Beast album was released. I saw the track list, there was this track and I thought it was going to be another cheesy Lordi love song like the bonus track Evilove that doesn't get enough attention from fans. So I had no fucking clue and wrote this chapter as a naive fangirl eager to share it on the Monsterboard (the original place this was published) then when the album was released and was full of Mr. Lordi swearing and singing his way of saying "shut the hell up I'm gonna do what I want!" Like I said, naive fangirl, and I promised that I would try to keep as much of the original content as possible! I hope you enjoy regardless!

It had been six months since the war had come to an end. The monsters of Lapland had now settled in a small town called Oakville and were living separate from the humans until they could gain more trust out of them. The six months had been long for everyone to let go of being saved by these monsters. Most humans had already begun to question the reason for the monsters to rescue them, while others were simply terrified and did not want anything to do with them.

But of all the humans who were enduring the long six months; the only one who had the worst time coping with these six months was Emily. Emily being the only young woman who had a connection with the monsters of Lapland was missing them dearly. She could remember every single part of the war from the moment the Lord of Lapland fell in love with her to the moment she felt the same way and the power of their love destroyed the demons. Emily did not want to give up on her love for the Lord of Lapland; doing so would be such a crime. She had told herself knowing it would be a lifelong regret. Thus during these events; Emily resumed her regular life, going to college, spending time with friends, family, and her hobbies, as if nothing happened, but deep inside she wondered would she ever see her love again? Only time was going to tell that to her.

After six months had hit it was on one quiet evening where Emily was sitting in her bedroom writing in her diary about how much she longed to see him again. Her bedroom door was shut and hard rock music was playing softly in the room. Emily had no desire to turn up the volume. She was in no mood to head-bang to the tunes blasting, even if it was her favorite song. It was not that she was depressed over his absence, no. She could remember the last time she saw him and it often made her happy to recall it. On the night the war had ended, the two of them were kissing under the moonlight and then he took her home and told her he was going to find a home no matter how long it took and she told him she would wait for him forever and it would not bother her.

As Emily finished her diary entry she smiled thinking about the times she was with him. Then there was a knock at the door. Emily ran downstairs to answer but when she opened the door all she saw was a small envelope sitting at the doorstep. Walking back inside, Emily opened the envelope and read the letter.

Dearest Emily

It has been too long and I am happy to inform you that I have found a place to stay. My new home is located in the forest by this town's lake. It is quite isolated and somewhere where only you can find me. Most humans still do not trust us fully so that is why we are living in an area far from them. I am hoping you have been doing well and if you have been missing me that is wonderful to know that you have. I have been thinking about you and me, I know it has been a long time since we last saw each other. I would like you to come down to my new home so we can speak. I want to know if we still stand together as one.

L

Emily smiled when she read the card and knew who it was from, she knew that he didn't need to sign his full name for her to know it was him. He finally writes to me! She thought as she ran upstairs back into her bedroom. There, she changed from her casual clothes into a beautiful black lace dress and leather boots and put on some makeup. She left the house in a hurry and ran down the dark streets towards downtown and to the lake.

The Monsterican Dream of Destruction [REMASTERED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें