Chapter Twenty Four:

As I arrive back at the Boarding house, I noticed that the door was slightly opened. How many times do I have to tell them to lock the damn door before they leave. I know for a fact the the Salvatore brothers are out, so who in the hell are in their house uninvited.

As I walk in and look around all the rooms to try to find the culprit. But I found no one. Something doesn't feel right, and I have this weird sickening feeling that someone's watching me. But then I hear her voice... I thought she was dead.

"Ana, Ana, Ana..." As I turn around I see her descending the stairs, in a freaky slow motion type of way. "You actually thought that you were rid of me... You were wrong!" she laughed her evil little laugh. She was always a bitch and now she's a dead bitch.

"Fiona?!" I gasped the evil glint that was showing through her eyes. I couldn't believe it. She looked exactly as she did the day she died. The day my friend Felicity killed her, but it wasn't all of Felicity's fault. Most of it was mine. I practically taunted Fiona, and she came at me wanting to kill me for what happened to her boy-toy, which I had nothing to do with. But just as Fiona used her powers to try and kill me, Felicity used hers to save my life. Fiona blamed me for her lovers death, and now she's back to finish the job.

"Yes. And now it's my time for revenge." and with the flick of her wrist, my head snapped to the right and lights out.

-

~ Damon ~

As I headed towards the bar I saw Ric and Elena stroll into the Grill. So I walked up to Ric to have a little talk about our Mason situation and maybe even have a drink.

"You know, I've had enough vampires for today, thanks." Alaric stated in a sarcastic way.

"Oh, come on. Have a drink with me. We've got trouble." I calmly asked before he flipped out on me.

"No, you've got trouble. See, we're not a team. You tried to kill me. All right? We're not friends. I don't like you anymore." What a cry baby.

"Ah! But remember back when you liked me and we conspired to kill Uncle Mason Lockwood?"

"Yeah, and?"

"I think that he's still a little pissed."

-

~ Stefan ~

As I was walking down town I saw a glimpse of what looked to be Lexi, and I was shocked when I turned around and was facing her. "Lexi."

"Hi." How can I see her.

"You're dead."

"Well, technically, so are you."

"Then how can I see--"

"See me? Yeah, I have no idea. And I have no idea how long it's gonna last, so let's get right down to the point. You're off the rails. Big time." She stated disappointed in me.

"Look, I don't know how you're here, but you need to leave me alone, ok?" I went to walk off, but she grabbed me and pushed me back up against the car behind me. How is she touching me because from what Bonnie said, ghosts aren't able touch us.

"Now what kind of friend would I be if I didn't help you out of this mess you're in?"

"I don't need your help." This is starting to piss me off.

"You know, you say that every time. 'I don't want your help, I don't want to get better, Leave me alone' " Lexi said as if she were mocking me.

"Well, maybe you should listen this time."

"Or maybe I should do this." and after she said that, she grabbed my head nd slammed it into the car window behind me. Lights out.

-

~ Eliana ~

As I slowly awoke I can hear birds, deer, and other animals. But the sound of running water is what drew my attention, it was the creek that is not far from the Witch house. I'm in the woods of all places. As I look around my surroundings I feel an excruciating pain, like never before.

My skin around my wrists and ankles start to burn as I try to move. Vervain! That damn bitch has me tied y my wrists and ankles to two small trees that stand side-by-side, with vervain stained ropes. Not to mention the throbbing pain that is still in my neck from when Fiona broke it.

"I wouldn't move too much if I were you, Ana." Fiona warned as she appeared from behind a tree with a knife in one had and vervain stems in the other. "Your boyfriend keeps calling you. He must be worried about you because he has called over twelve times now." She said teasingly while taking my phone from out of her jeans pocket. As soon as she did that my phone started to ring. "Make that thirteen times now."

"Fiona don't answer it!" I said obviously trying to get her to answer it and she fell for it.

"Hello?

"Eli where have you--"

"Sorry, but it's not Eliana." she said through the phone with an evil smile on her face.

"Where is she and who in the hell is this?" I could tell by the sound of his voice that he was pissed off.

"Well, I'm Fiona and Ana is a little tied up at the moment."

"Damon!" I sort of yelled/choked out, from my energy being drained by the vervain soaked ropes.

"If you harm one hair on her head I will--"

"You will 'what'? Kill me?" she laughed at the thought of him trying to kill her. "Sorry, darling, but I'm already dead. Just ask your girlfriend here, because I'm sure she can fill you in."

"I will find you, Eliana, I promise! I love yo--" that was all I heard before Fiona hung up on him.

"Now where was I? Oh yes, that's right! Back to torturing you." She came towards me with the knife and vervain in hand. Oh shit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my Beautiful Readers, I'm so sorry that it took me so long to post but not to worry the chapter is now up and I hope you like it. I worked hard on this chapter and I am posting a picture of who I want to play Fiona and Felicity! I am truly sorry about the delay and i will post the next chapter in the next week. Remember to vote, Fan, and please tell me what you think of my story so far.